The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by Thread Manager, Nov 28, 2012.

1. TheBlackMask

TheBlackMask Well-Known Member

So I'm thinking of selling my TDK MM collection... I was just wondering if anyone here could suggest around what I should sell it for or if anyone wants to make an offer for it before I put it on ebay..

Here's a link to pics of the collection and detailed pics of some customs/mods
    http://s887.beta.photobucket.com/user/MichaelJGrady/library/TDKR

In the collection...
    (everything is loose and no breaks/damages)
    Complete Bat signal w/ "broken" variant piece from gordon
    Bat-Pod
    Various guns from TDK and Walking Dead that fit perfectly
    Black Mask (custom , sculpted, painted and sealed)
    Joker (modified face paint)
    Joker (modified face paint and jacket)
    Jail scene Joker (modified face paint)
    Bane
    Two-Face (modified face paint and jacket)
    Ras Al Ghul
    Bank robber Joker
    Gotham Thugs x2
    Scarecrow
    Harvey Dent
    Alfred
    Comm Jim Gordon (walmart ex)
    John Blake
    Bruce Wayne (custom)
    Batman (TDKR)
    Batman (TDKR TRU 2-pack ex cloth cape)
    Survival suit Bruce Wayne
    Catwoman GU
    Catwoman GD

PM me if anyone's interested in the lot, also looking for price suggestions for Ebay.

2. DrexBat21

DrexBat21 A hero can be anyone

Hey Mikey, we had some good exchanges last year. Not much new here except the 3-pack box set.

Just watched the 3rd film again last night. Will they make a **spoiler alert** figure like the Dark Knight statue at the end of the movie? Looks similar to demon ghoul Batman (all black, even face), but his head is facing down.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2013
  3. DrexBat21

A conservative price would be $100 for the 21 loose figures, and another $50 each for the complete signal and the loose Batpod. Clearly you spent a lot more than that but this is just a suggested starting price. Good luck!

4. DrexBat21

5. DrexBat21

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  6. Zeke Zanzibar

Zeke Zanzibar Active Member

So I was at TRU today and wanted to use up this $25 voucher I had from Mattel. I was hoping to score some cheap leftover MM scraps but those seem to have been all cleared from the shelves here. I was looking around and found the Hot Wheels 1:50 3-pack of the 2 Tumblers and the Bat-Pod. A really cool little set I thought. I've never been into collecting HW at all so I'm a totally newbie when it comes to them but I thought they'd look cool with my MM as a nice little representation of the vehicles regardless of scale.

My question is, is there a HW version of The Bat that goes with them? It would be nice to have one of it to put with the others. Apologies if this has been covered in here already, I haven't made it through all of the pages of this thread as of yet.

7. Sephiroth1089

Sephiroth1089 Active Member

Yeah there is a hot wheels 1:50 Bat. Its pretty sought after. I haven't been able to find one but I preordered a 1:50 hot wheels elite Bat from entertainment earth. Those won't arrive until october according to the release date on their page.

This is the elite 1:50 scale Bat:
    http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTBCJ82#.UTahrxyG3h4

They also sell a set of the Wave 3 that contains the Bat. Be careful if you preorder because they have Wave 4 up with a picture of the wave 3 set. Make sure to read the description.

I didnt like how the batpod wasn't the correct colors and I don't think are in scale with the tumblers so I passed on them.

8. Zeke Zanzibar

Cool, thanks for the info. Is there something different about the Elite line of them? Like I say, I really don't know too much about HW when it comes to collecting. I was confused too when I was looking at the set I bought as to why the Pod wasn't black.

9. DrexBat21

The scale is a bit off at 1:64 but Matchbox also made "The Bat:"

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  10. ManInTheNarrows

ManInTheNarrows Well-Known Member

Yes! This is a fantastic piece! I have it on pre-order as well. Now just waiting on my DX2 Hot Toys Joker to ship and This puppy as well when its released. I can't wait for the Hot Toys 1/6th scale The Bat to be released as well. It's going to be a beauty!

11. Raindog421

Raindog421 Well-Known Member

Bane is In Stock. I haven't got a shipping email yet, but will be real soon looks like. This thing is one bad looking SOB in person. The one I saw had weathered clothing on. So with new clothes will look a bit different but the head sculpt is incredible! Dead on.

12. Emgr55

Emgr55 Well-Known Member

How much just these few?
    Bruce Wayne (custom) or you could help me make my own what body did you use?
    Harvey Dent: I had to walked passed this one 1k times at TRU
    Bank robber Joker- This one i really want.
    Black Mask (custom , sculpted, painted and sealed) also how did you make this one?
    Bat-Pod- It would be nice to have a second one for Catwoman.
    (Various guns from TDK and Walking Dead that fit perfectly)- All my guys need guns only one i have is the hand gun C.Gordon came with and thats in Blakes hands.

13. Sephiroth1089

I think elite might just mean that there is more details but I'm not sure.

14. Aron9692003

Aron9692003 Well-Known Member

Here are the versions I have.. I believe all I'm missing is the huge hot toys one, and I have the elite hot wheels preordered, normally the elites are 1:18, so it'll be interesting to see how detailed the elite 1:50 bat is. I have it preordered from bbts and it says it'll be available in August.
    The three loose bats, one is the hot wheels 1:50, one is the hallmark ornament, and the last is the cake topper from Walmart. The two huge bats, one came with the batpod, the Lego bat, then there's 3 small bats between the other packs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Aron9692003

Aron9692003 Well-Known Member

Alright guys, sorry for bad quality but please enjoy, can't wait to see the collections the rest of you have. Keep in mind this collection is from October 2011 until now. Questions comments, feel free.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Raindog421

Oh wow, there was a Hallmark The Bat ornament. How did I miss this? That is awesome.

I just talked to someone at Entertainment Earth yesterday about The Bat Elite and Wave 4 Hot Wheels 1:50. The info they have listed about The Bat elite is straight from Mattel. It is a 1:50 scale but for the price is a steal. It will include perks as the 1:43 89 Batmobile Elite did. I do not have that but the car does look very nice.
    Also with the Wave 4 case from Hot Wheels, if anyone else was skeptical, the guy told me it will be the 1989 Batmobile from the info they have. He said whenever a variant of the car has been released they always receive the variant name from Mattel. Everytime I have called them with a question the person I talked to knew about what they are selling and were totally into it as well. Anymore that is rare from such a sized company IMO.

17. Zeke Zanzibar

Wow, those are some incredible collections! Thanks for posting them and for the info on the HW. Going to try and grab one of the 1:50s to put with my box set. :)

18. ManInTheNarrows

ManInTheNarrows Well-Known Member

@Aron9692003- Nice collection dude! I'll have to gather some pics of mine very soon. Just got done resetting my collection room with some new cases for display.

Meant to post a pic yesterday in regards to The Bat and the die cast versions i have. I wanted the hallmark Bat but couldn't find it when i looked.

Check out the pic.

[​IMG]

19. DrexBat21

Yeah Aron, nice work. At first glance you got me beat :)

20. chugaphot

chugaphot Well-Known Member

I'm very curious to see what's the difference between the regular 1:50 The Bat and this The Bat Elite? There were already a lot of details on the original one. And for the same price, I'm starting to think the elite might just be a rerelease.

21. Raindog421

I am as well. I believe the perks on the 89 Batmobile are things like the wheel caps and front of the car are gold. I doubt it is real gold and think a couple things open or move than don't on the regular packaged 89.

Personally, I would like the elite Bat to have a stand that suspends it a little higher than the Batwing stand and a attached cord that pulls out with a detailed atom bomb similar to the one in movie attached to it. Maybe a little Bale figure inside would be cool as well.

22. Sephiroth1089

They should just make the stand a rope with the neutron bomb at the bottom.

23. TheDarkKnight08

Finally got the 3-pack. Never had the BB figure, and my custom Bruce Wayne figure just isn't as good as the real thing, so it was definitely worth the wait. I wanna finish my bat-signal, but I don't wanna pay $40+ for Alfred. Does anyone know where I can get him for cheap, or maybe someone's selling him at a reasonable price?

24. DrexBat21

If you can deal with $24, see below link:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...8&condition=collectible&qid=1362769551&sr=8-6

25. chugaphot

chugaphot Well-Known Member

Have anyone noticed on the TDK MM Batman figure, his gauntlets have 6 spikes on each hand, just like in the movie. But on the TDKR figure, they fused them into just 3 on each gauntlet. Is this the case for the new 3-pack?