The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

After a good hunt i found myself a Batman the dark knight returns from the unlimited line.:
1365961886.jpg

Nice Score!!! I've been on the hunt as well with no luck. I would have ordered a case but i really only want The Dark Knight Returns figure. Hopefully soon.

Nice Score!!! I've been on the hunt as well with no luck. I would have ordered a case but i really only want The Dark Knight Returns figure. Hopefully soon.[/QUOTE]

Yea man i found 2 of them at a walmart 15 miles north of my town at 2am, since the selection in stores here suck real bad.
I can maybe check tomorrow and see if they still have the 2nd one for you.

Nice Score!!! I've been on the hunt as well with no luck. I would have ordered a case but i really only want The Dark Knight Returns figure. Hopefully soon.

Yea man i found 2 of them at a walmart 15 miles north of my town at 2am, since the selection in stores here suck real bad.
I can maybe check tomorrow and see if they still have the 2nd one for you.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that would be great if you could check. I would appreciate it. Let me know if you have any luck.

Not MM related but how do you like the New 52 Joker or this Vampire Batman (Unlimited)?

mattel-dc-unlimited-6in-figure-vampire-batman__scaled_800.jpg

DCC11614.jpg

Just got a catwoman off amazon for $9 shipped... I said why the hell not!?

Just got a catwoman off amazon for $9 shipped... I said why the hell not!?

I saw that yesterday too, looking for MOS MM. Let me know if you get GU or GD.
Can't believe how much Gordon has gone up.

Yeah it's a shame gordon was such a low production number

If you're not too fussed about the accessories, there's a loose Gordon for $24 on ebay from Hong Kong.
Not a bad price but I'd rather go that extra mile and pay more for moc, just so I know it has all the stuff, and it hasn't been handeled by anyone else.

looking for a bane from Arkham City if anyone could help for a reasonable price or trade......pm me...thanks!

Nice, I just preordered one at bbts. Did they ever make a Begins version?

They just started with "Amazing Spider-man" and TDK Batman

TAARcc4.jpg

New pictures. This figure is so much fun!

V8p461Nl.jpg

"Alfred. Send over the care package from Lucius"

daeHOnWl.jpg

rZnk2unl.jpg

HL3t5ZLl.jpg

pLLFgfDl.jpg

YxARJ1Ol.jpg

They just started with "Amazing Spider-man" and TDK Batman

TAARcc4.jpg

New pictures. This figure is so much fun!

V8p461Nl.jpg

"Alfred. Send over the care package from Lucius"

daeHOnWl.jpg

rZnk2unl.jpg

HL3t5ZLl.jpg

pLLFgfDl.jpg

YxARJ1Ol.jpg

Man this figure looks fantastic!!! Cant wait to get mine! Did the clear stand come with or did you pick that up elsewhere? If so where did you snag that wonderful stand?

The wife and I were at our local Phoenix Comicon earlier this morning and i was able to snag a few goodies at the vendor booths.

Snagged another Dark Knight MM Demon Chase for get this..........$20 bucks! Vendor had it listed for $30 and talked him down to $20. Mint!

Also snagged the Batman Unlimited Dark Knight Returns figure which i was hunting down at the con with no luck. The last vendor i hit on my way out had 1 left. Great figure also for $20 bucks!

Hey guys anyone looking for some movie masters? I have the complete MOC set of TDK MM and all but John Blake from TDKR for sale. I would prefer to sell the whole lot together. I also have the MM Batpod as well as the MM TRU 2packs. Please PM me if you are interested. I'm a long time lurker that has learned so much from everyone on this page. I don't really want to sell but I no longer have the time to keep up and could use the money. I could provide pictures upon request.

MITN: WOW
What a price on that Demon figure - you gonna keep it or see what it goes for on the bay?
Nice steal, wish I could get stuff that good.

MITN: WOW
What a price on that Demon figure - you gonna keep it or see what it goes for on the bay?
Nice steal, wish I could get stuff that good.

Thanks man. I may keep it and open it. I have 1 already mint on card from back when it originally hit retail.

I couldn't believe he had it listed for $30 when this bad boy usually goes for around $70 to $80. I was even more shocked that he took the $20 offer i threw at them. They were very nice and i know they are there to obviously make money and move product so it was a win/win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"