The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

Yeah no Ollie's near me. I'd like to get one of each if someone wouldn't mind picking them up for me :)

Damn. My eBay win of a Fear Toxin Batman went MIA. :( Anyone here happen to have one they're looking to deal?

Snagged the only 2 Hot Wheels Motor Cycles this morning at my local Toys R Us. Place was a mad house.

Resampled_2012-12-15_13-04-16_291_zpsc2a874e9.jpg

I deleted my PMs by mistake so I still have my 3 unmasked (leg up) TDR movie masters batman I know one of you sent me a PM with a price but I have no idea who, so send me a PM ;).

Snagged the only 2 Hot Wheels Motor Cycles this morning at my local Toys R Us. Place was a mad house.

Resampled_2012-12-15_13-04-16_291_zpsc2a874e9.jpg
Damn you were lucky and I was too one day I stopped at a Target and picked up the last two 'The Bat' die-cast vehicles from Matchbox.

If anyone needs extras, TDKR Batman is under $6 on Amazon. Bane is under $7.

Damn you were lucky and I was too one day I stopped at a Target and picked up the last two 'The Bat' die-cast vehicles from Matchbox.

Thanks man! Yeah i was shocked to find not 1 but 2 of the Hot Wheels Bat-pod Motor Cycles.

And i really like the Matchbox The Bat. Hard to find just like anything Die Cast batman lol.

Did some shopping today at a couple of stores, all the Hotwheels Motorcycles were freshly packed out in each of the stores with the Batpods already gone! Did manage to snag a Matchbox Bat and John Blake from my local Kmart though!

Not much happenin' on this forum nowadays, but for those who bought the trilogy on blu-ray and didn't get the broken cowl, go to your local Wal-mart and pick up the below mask for only $3! Looks just as good and makes a great display piece.

Batman-Dark-Knight-Child-Batman-Mask.jpg

Last edited:
yea i picked up that mask with the batarang, its really good quality for a display piece

man i couldnt fid ANY of the MM figures cept one bane and a million batmans. had to resort to ebay and the jacked up prices. guess thats what happens when your late in the game! i want to have the batsignal, that thing looks boss!

I ordered an Batman begins off amazon and received a Tdk night vision battle damage batman.
I was kind of disappointed for a min then realized i was going to buy one later on down the line,so just sent an email to the seller and asked for a discount on my next order and hopefully I get the right Batman begins MM i asked for in the first place this time.

man i couldnt fid ANY of the MM figures cept one bane and a million batmans. had to resort to ebay and the jacked up prices. guess thats what happens when your late in the game! i want to have the batsignal, that thing looks boss!

All those figures are now available at Walmart.com for $10.

I got a GU Catwoman at TRU for like 20 bucks, they had GD the day before but I didnt have the money for it then and it was done by the time did

Try Kmart, I was just there yesterday and they were still nicely stocked with a few Bats, Catwoman GU, Bane, and one John Blake which I snagged a few days earlier from them , I wish they were mass producing the Hot Wheels 1:50 versions of the bat and and a few others from their line. It seems the stores are getting one or two at best and that is it!

Is it true, Ollie's STILL have Bank Robber Jokers? If so, anybody wanna hook me up? I'll pay price+tax+shipping, possibly a tad more for the troubles? I'm hoping I can get it on a near-mint card/package. Also, a Batman Begins Batman (non-chase).......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"