The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 7

what i want to know is where can you get proper sized 6 inch scale guns and pistols/rifles/etc to go with the movie masters line? i want to find the right knives and rifles for joker, a pistol for twoface.

Hi everyone. Brand new member here. I just purchased 2 100% complete bat signals from a VERY highly rated and respected ebay seller. I got both of them for less $ than the cheapest completed auction :yay:. Keep in mind that I have several health issues and cannot get life insurance because of them. I am also not rich or even close. So I am collecting for fun and as an investment for my wife if the worst should happen. My question is should I or should I not send these to AFA? Ty and I look forward to hearing all of your opinions!!!

Welcome to the forum! In my opinion, AFA is a waste of money. Plus, they only grade new, packaged items as far as I know.

what i want to know is where can you get proper sized 6 inch scale guns and pistols/rifles/etc to go with the movie masters line? i want to find the right knives and rifles for joker, a pistol for twoface.

The 4" TDKR line accessories are a good fit for the MMs since they are oversized. Also, the SDCC Bruce to Batman figure has several weapons.

i have that SDCC figure, only comes with batarang, sticky gun and grapple gun. not bad but i need regular weapons for the villian figures.

speaking of which, ive been working on that pretty lame SDCC bruce wayne to make something better. i remembered he wore a t shirt in the film so i tried my best to make him look like the film look. its not finished yet but this is the progress so far. the v neck look im trying to accomplish but its pretty hard. i also added a brown belt. if anyones got any suggestions let me know.

I wish NECA would get a whole the TDKR line and do some serious justice to a Bruce Wayne figure

Ok so I have been reading up on the MM and I found out TRU is taking over all of the 6" DC characters so they will continue making the MM line up and the legacy figuers will be renamed something else.
Im ready to get the trilogy Batman pack and read the shelf date is Feb.2013 among other cool stuff that will be released,like a new legacy ed Batmobile ect..

Ok so I have been reading up on the MM and I found out TRU is taking over all of the 6" DC characters so they will continue making the MM line up and the legacy figuers will be renamed something else.
Im ready to get the trilogy Batman pack and read the shelf date is Feb.2013 among other cool stuff that will be released,like a new legacy ed Batmobile ect..

Awesome! So future MM and DC related 6inch figures are going to be toys r us exclusives? Did i read your post right?

Thanks for the news update. I can't wait for the trilogy batman three pack as well.

Just curious, where did you read this news?

Where'd you hear that news? I need a bank robber joker if anyone has an extra

Does anyone have an extra 1:50 scale Hot Wheels The Bat that they can sell? This is the larger one, not the small $.99 ones. I've been looking everywhere for these but just can't find them. I'm not yet willing to pay those scalper prices on ebay.

Does anyone have an extra base batsignal piece that comes with Batman? Pm if so, thanks!

I have been doing a good amount of research i found that post on another form posted this month,they had said they asked a manager at a tru and thats all the info they received.
Ill believe almost anything at this point since i cant seem to track down a Mm batman begins anywhere anymore.
I might have the link to the form ill look for it for u guys.

Yeah I dont Believe employees but perhaps at toy fair well see something

Last edited:

I remember reading over the summer that people went to dollar stores and bought ninja, soldier, and police weapons etc. to use with the MM line.

Also, did anyone buy the 31" Batman at Walmart? If so, is it worth the $25?

batmandarkknightrises31figure.jpg

Also, did anyone buy the 31" Batman at Walmart? If so, is it worth the $25?

batmandarkknightrises31figure.jpg

With the exception of the chest plates looking slightly lighter it looks and should probably be the same as the TDK version from 2008. If you have the previous one then you probably don't need to bother with it unless you're a big enough fan to want to complete the set.

Does anybody know when the TRU TDK trilogy 3 pack come out?!?!?

closer-look-at-the-dark-knight-movie-masters-toys-r-us-exclusive-3-pack
here are some pics I found of it. Looks like the all come with bases!
20121012_160132.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to get that mask less Batman with the mask separate, I just hate the idea of having to re-buy a BB and TDK figure just for that minor addition to the collection.

I would love to get that mask less Batman with the mask separate, I just hate the idea of having to re-buy a BB and TDK figure just for that minor addition to the collection.

I agree. Its still a very nice piece overall and i love the Batman Begins figure but it would have been nice to just make the maskless Batman with the cowl a Chase Variant in the regular MM Rises line.

I'm pretty sure this will prob retail for $44.99 considering that the Bane and Bats 2 pack was $34.99.

I agree. Its still a very nice piece overall and i love the Batman Begins figure but it would have been nice to just make the maskless Batman with the cowl a Chase Variant in the regular MM Rises line.

I'm pretty sure this will prob retail for $44.99 considering that the Bane and Bats 2 pack was $34.99.

No doubt it's a nice collection, better for someone who owns none of these but to the collectors like us it's just more recycled figures for minor difference. I imagine they'll list it at $49.99, just for the sake of keeping with the overpricing of figures. Hopefully down the road I'll find the TDKR with the extra mask on eBay for a fair price.

:huh: Ok I just received my 2 bat signals but I have a question. Are they supposed to look weathered like they have been through hell? Both of mine look like the guy handled a piece of charcoal and then put them together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"