The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to be specific, but is there a good graveyard/Wayne parents scene?

Surprisingly, I think only one grapple (on another person) and no Batarangs, but other tools he hasn't used before.
Ah man, what has Nolan had against Batarangs since TDK? :( Lol.

Thanks for answering: Shape or Scoops - How about my first question - How was the Batcomputer?:)

Surprisingly, I think only one grapple (on another person) and no Batarangs, but other tools he hasn't used before.

Are there any scenarios that can cause a debate about societies morality as a whole? e.g. Boat scene in TDK

No Batarangs ? That's it, I am boycotting this film and downloading it off of the internet! :cmad:

:oldrazz:

Sorry if already asked but how Howard Hughes-ish does Bruce get? Is it really sad or what?

Shapebot or Scoops: Are there more 'Batman posing on a tall structure' in the movie besides his pose on the bridge?

Are there any scenarios that can cause a debate about societies morality as a whole? e.g. Boat scene in TDK

Not as obvious or heavy handed as that particular sequence, but social commentary is there.

Did they go out of their way to emphasize any parallel between Bane and Bruce, insofar as how their personal pain drives their actions? With Bruce, it's the trauma of losing his parents, and with Bane, it's whatever happened to him that leads him to needing the mask to dull the pain to bearable levels. Did they really present this in sort of a poetic way where you see the two of them as at all similar, but divergent? Also, since someone said Bane's origin is pretty well explained, and since I've read the whole bit about him sustaining an injury earlier in his backstory that leads to him needing the mask, are there any moments at all where the audience is given any reason to be sympathetic to Bane, on any level? Or is he just pure evil?

So who wants to know the ending.

As bad as me

:(

Lol I am actually surprised I am being good, word of warning to the wise avoid anything TDKR on youtube some idiots posts spoilers on comments and before you know it you are the unwilling recipient of a spoiler.

Not as obvious or heavy handed as that particular sequence, but social commentary is there.

You don't have to be specific, but how much does Rachel's death/effect on Bruce feature in this?

Please, can you tell me if the music from Trailer 2 (the one with the bridge sequence) is used in the film?

Scoop or the Shape:

What was the biggest surprise for you in the movie? As far as performances go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"