The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. **** it. I'll go ahead and ask, though I will not blame either theShape or scoop12 if they don't want to answer.

Liam Neeson cameo: yay or nay?

Again, do we see the "Finders keepers" rock from BB?

Hey, one of my tweets is in there! (speechless)

BTW, ya'll are welcome to follow me on twitter --> @itsLOGOS*****

Can't. It's been censored... :(

Let me guess..they have a new Bat signal :)

Let me guess...

I'm guessing that's a no...

Lol I am actually surprised I am being good, word of warning to the wise avoid anything TDKR on youtube some idiots posts spoilers on comments and before you know it you are the unwilling recipient of a spoiler.

ETA: Sorry, I misread your post. I am going to keep this here, however, because it's a good general message. So it's no longer directed at you, LordofhouseEl...

How many times does it need to be pointed out that this is the spoiler forum?

Seriously...

I very much respect all of you trying to avoid being spoiled. I think it is commendable and I'm not going to question your commitment to that considering which forum you're in...

But some of us are in the spoiler forum because it's the frickin' SPOILER forum! So can y'all please stop preaching about how we should avoid spoilers? Some of us don't want to, and that's why we're here.

That's the whole damn point of the SPOILER forum.

Awesome tidbit for you folks that isn't much of a spoiler:
We see Bruce in the Batcave with his suit on and cowl off, cape still attached unlike in TDK!!! I thought it was pretty cool.

:awesome:

I still need to know about Tatelia...

:(

I don't know why but that makes me :funny:

Btw Shape I am genuinely curious is the Rachel photo of Maggie or Katie?
I think it's safe to say that it is Maggie.

Poor Josh Pence. First someone's face is superimposed onto him, now he gets no lines in TDKR... :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"