The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww man, cmon guy,if there still is no review out, why was this thread created? to beat someone else to making it? ugh, now we are going to go thru a million pages by the time the review is actually out.

aww man, cmon guy,if there still is no review out, why was this thread created? to beat someone else to making it? ugh, now we are going to go thru a million pages by the time the review is actually out.
Reviews are coming in tomorrow.

Reviews are coming in tomorrow.

I just hope that not all of them are only worded as "Awesome! Epic! Surpasses Expectations!, etc" since granted, while those are great to hear, I'd like to hear some elaboration as much as possible on certain plot elements.haha

Ha, I haven't seen it, I was asking your opinion. So average is about where you'd place it?

So yeah, theShape should be giving us something in the afternoon tomorrow.

Then, I would say it's better than average because Webb tried to do something more like Batman Begins or X-Men First Class and he had some really good ideas but there are several flaws like the not really interesting villain, the score, the editing... and it's a little too long. But I still enjoyed it.

He tried to make a BB and did not succeed but it's not something bland or mediocre.

Last edited:
Great. Spoiler tags.

The other comic movie threads that had early screenings didnt require them so I didnt read any of them.

exactly so why not start this thread tomorrow morning instead of gettin like a 20 page head start of nothing.

im-sorry-i-thought-this-was-america-randy-marsh-south-park.jpg

Then, I would say it's better than average because Webb tried to do something more like Batman Begins or X-Men First Class and he had some really good ideas but there are several flaws like the not really interesting villain, the score, the editing... and it's a little too long. But I still enjoyed it.

He tried to do a BB and did not succeed but it's not something bland or mediocre.
Slightly above average then? Alrighty.

For those who have seen it..Could you please PM me the ending?,I'm still going to see it no matter what But I just really want to know about the final showdown between Bane&Bats and the fate of the characters in the ending of the film!

I'd really appreciate it!

For those who have seen it..Could you please PM me the ending?,I'm still going to see it no matter what But I just really want to know about the final showdown between Bane&Bats and the fate of the characters in the ending of the film!

I'd really appreciate it!
U see man.u got this guy thinking reviews are out

I'll be checking the forum all day tomorrow waiting to hear what the first reviews are like. Can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!

Are reviews scheduled to come up tomorrow or is that just speculation?

Yeah review is the wrong word to use. Reactions are plausible but we don't know how binding those contracts with WB will be.

So how worried shall we be if the embargo isnt lifted till lets say the 20th? Lol

It wouldnt be but it also wouldnt suprise me....tomorrow is actually judgement day so lets wait and see

Knight_Gambit ‏@KnightGambit
@LATherocomplex lol hmm..........just the fact its considered a "spoiler" is interesting well does the 3rd live up to the 2nd one?

Geoff Boucher ‏@LATherocomplex
@KnightGambit I think it's better in some ways. The last 15mins are just unbelievable
Hide conversation

He frequently visits Nolan's editing suite. So it's not far-fetched he saw the film/unfinished footage.

Here's the complete conversation. He said he has seen it.

9Iqix.png

The last 15 minutes are apparently unbelievable. His response towards the John Blake question is interesting to say the least.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"