The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises - Reviews and Reactions (Critics + Fans) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is filtering through from critics about THE DARK KNIGHT RISES being an unbelievable film.... with the best ending ever.

Very high praise. I'm so excited.

I hope The Shape can get in this morning. Wasn't there a problem about his friend not showing or something?

But what IS the ending? :argh:

:csad:
I have my own ideas, but at this point I don't want it outright confirmed to me. Going into the cinema and watching it all unfold will be an unforgettable experience.

What rotten luck for theshape, hopefully we get some tweets in a couple of hours.

The real rotten luck is for his friend's sister.

I have my own ideas, but at this point I don't want it outright confirmed to me. Going into the cinema and watching it all unfold will be an unforgettable experience.

I also have a ideas and in fact, I'm going with Marion to the Belgian premiere, I still need to call our preferred restaurant to make a reservation.

But the excitement is killing me. :csad:

Great to hear all of this!

my .02 cents. Since i know some of you are thinking the same thing.

With the last 15 minutes being unbelievable/best ending ever. The options are (in an over simplified manner):

1) Bruce/Batman Dies

2) "Return"/Meaty mention of The Joker

3) Blake taking up the Mantle

4) Return of Ras.

I mean, could it be anything else? Bruce surviving and standing triumphantly over looking the city is AWESOME and poignant, BUT not sure if that is "Unbelievable ending material"

thoughts?

People shouldn't go into the movie with the expectation of the biggest and best movie ever. I'm sure you'd be disapointed then.

Just expect a goooooood Batman movie

Great to hear all of this!

my .02 cents. Since i know some of you are thinking the same thing.

With the last 15 minutes being unbelievable/best ending ever. The options are (in an over simplified manner):

1) Bruce/Batman Dies

2) "Return"/Meaty mention of The Joker

3) Blake taking up the Mantle

4) Return of Ras.

I mean, could it be anything else? Bruce surviving and standing triumphantly over looking the city is AWESOME and poignant, BUT not sure if that is "Unbelievable ending material"

thoughts?

No!

- Joker will NOT be mentioned
- Ra's will return in a cameo (maybe in a dream?)
- Blake will not be Batman

So stop speculating about things that we already know that they will never happen.

Someone on the Hype Community on FB just said they're waiting to see it at this very moment, and Michael Uslan is there!

ok so this screening just started, everyone shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for the next 3 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"