The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m80kwct1Ud1raktcjo1_250.gif

Can anyone make this smaller? Would love to use this as my avatar. :woot:

Like the Energizer Bunny it just keeps going and going and going.

I just realized as I type this I don't think I've seen a commercial or reference to that since I was a kid...

Cool GIF. For Batman's sake, I hope that only happened once and someone just keeps hitting rewind.

I want a crossover! :argh:

When Bruce meets Tony...

tumblr_m85zy1VIy41qlhck1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m85zy1VIy41qlhck1o2_500.gif

its .WMV file

You use them with a feature on windows called dreamscene windows 7 has a feature to turn it on by Downloading a file for it

Iv been searching and searching and I cannot find a zip about this motion wallpaper the guy has
Iv emailed the guy who did the video but he has not been online since it was uploaded

I want it so bad it would look so cool on my 55inch TV

I almost completed my gif where all three logos merge in to one. It began with Begins where the Bats made the symbol then it lit up in a blue flame and came toward the screen from the beginning of Knight and then it shined white and broke apart from Rises. It looked pretty good I thought cause it flowed all in to one movement :D but I broke my hard drive and lost it all :(

I almost completed my gif where all three logos merge in to one. It began with Begins where the Bats made the symbol then it lit up in a blue flame and came toward the screen from the beginning of Knight and then it shined white and broke apart from Rises. It looked pretty good I thought cause it flowed all in to one movement :D but I broke my hard drive and lost it all :(

Was it similar to this?

it020M21BNerw.gif

Was it similar to this?

it020M21BNerw.gif

Nah it was just all three logos from the beginning of the films (though for TDKR I only had access to the trailer logo) merged together with no writing so - Bats form Batsymbol - Turns into blue flame - explodes in to white. But I edited it together so it was just one flowing film and they sorta just faded into eachother.

However, that GIF is awesome!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back