The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo1_250.gif
tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo2_250.gif

tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo3_250.gif
tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo4_250.gif

tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo5_250.gif
tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo6_250.gif

tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo7_250.gif
tumblr_mnv8424cvH1rdb6vgo8_250.gif

lol! I could just imagine Bale and Downey Jr. reciting those lines.

It still saddens me to this day that they cut the shot of Bruce entering the charity ball in TDKR. :csad:

Great work as always, Kane.

Great GIFS. Rises does have great set of shots going for it. Among others, I love the one of Batman holding onto the tablet as the police surround him - as well as Batman emerging through the smoke.

Great GIFS. Rises does have great set of shots going for it. Among others, I love the one of Batman holding onto the tablet as the police surround him - as well as Batman emerging through the smoke.

I had goosebumps when I saw that scene for the first time in IMAX.

Agreed. Such a simple shot but it's gorgeous.

I had goosebumps when I saw that scene for the first time in IMAX.

What gets me with that scene is Batman is not in any hurry to get away. He is soaking up that very moment. Then he walks over to the bat-pod, in no real rush, and just flat out evades the cops again by setting up a ramp for his escape.

What gets me with that scene is Batman is not in any hurry to get away. He is soaking up that very moment. Then he walks over to the bat-pod, in no real rush, and just flat out evades the cops again by setting up a ramp for his escape.
Yep. It's one of those old fashioned 'how's he going to get away this time?' scenarios.

Oh snap, now he's doing all the villains? This is going to be epic.

Kane, love your work as usual.. One change I would make is switching Lau with Maroni.

I know, someone already mentioned it to me and I told them I completely forgot. I was this close from using Daggett instead of Talia. lol

I actually think each movie could have a fourth one: Fake Ra's, Maroni and Daggett.

That's just nitpicking though, love your stuff Kane.

Good stuff Kane, but im not sure why Lau is there instead of Maroni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"