The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/91435670869/we-made-it-the-dark-knight

2JtvwEb.gif

uStgseA.gif

ZQz7WB0.gif

KU4fuiI.gif

fov55zU.gif

oUiLpe0.gif

Eckhart totally blew me away in TDK.

I was at work the other day and I was thinking about the dinner scene in TDK where Bruce and Harvey are playfully ribbing each other, and Bruce tells Dent "Maybe you should know where your jurisdiction ends". Then a few scenes later Harvey and Gordon desperately need Batman to get Lau back, because like we all know, Batman has no jurisdiction. Looking back on it it's funny how Bruce gets the last laugh because Harvey needed Batman in the end to get Lau. lol.

Hey Kane maybe you could do a gif collection of that and the last gif can be that shot of Bruce smiling at Lucius from the second trailer of TDK. The part where Lucius says "That's more like it Mr. Wayne".

Does anyone have all of the official photos from BB/TDK/TDKR? Possibly in ZIP or RAR? I lost a hard drive and most them have been deleted from here. Thanks in advance.

That shot of Batman on the Bat-pod, so amazing. And people say Nolan didn't have enough money shots in his Bat-films. :oldrazz:

^ Beautiful. That scene was beyond epic.

It sure was. I just love how Batman is standing there, soaking it all up, while the cops surround him. Not a single #$%^ was given by Batman that night.

You can see palpable awe and fear in the cops' eyes as well. They didn't know how to handle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"