The Dark Knight Rises The Dark Knight Rises Wallpaper & Gifs/Avvy Thread II - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hrt:
I don't remember the correct dialogue, but I think there's a similar "thank you" scene in TDKR.

After Batman saves Blake and rescues the cops, Blake says something like "I guess I have to thank you." and Bats answers back "You'll thank me later."

Or maybe I heard wrong. :o

Black says "Thanks" to which Batman replies "Don't thank me yet"

4IAcz.gif

We need that without all the writing.

Great job.

Jaw on the floor stuff right there. So much going on and a great celebration of the trilogy. I can spot:

Clown robbery mask, pistol, Joker knife, Joker card, pencil and defaced money.

Catwoman mask, goggles and heel.

Bane mask.

Dent badge, ruined poster, handcuff used by Dent, coin and revolver.

Batman mask, batarangs, grappling gun, Batman sighting newspapers, Tumbler blueprints, mini grenade and glove gauntlets.

Blake's badge, blue flower from BB and Scarecrow's mask.

And I also see the detonator on the ship from Dark Knight, and Rachel's gift from Begins. Fantastic job indeed.

EDIT: Oh, I see Rachel's burned letter too.

I think that MessenjahMatt's gifs and artwork have made TDKR look so much great. :up:

I keep seeing, "Fear, Chaos, Pain" in reference to the three films/villains. I think Despair fits better than pain for TDKR/Bane.

Messenjah Matt, amazing job in this Trilogy Poster and everything you did, mainly The Dark Knight Rises posters. They're incredible.

Messanjah I just used your new wallpaper for my ps3 wallpaper and Kane that gif is impressive, great work.

Wow thats some good stuff right there!! brilliant!

One thing I have learned on these boards... MessenjahMatt is God.

Thanks everyone :woot:

WB should be ashamed. I think I'll replace original covers with MessenjahMatt's stuff when i get the Blu Ray.

I'll probably do some printable custom covers for those that want them once we get Blu-ray details.

I look forward to those blu ray covers Matt, I've been a bit let down by the covers they gave us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"