• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight@ Showest 3/13/08

wiat...does it mean the whole movie ?:woot: :wow:

lucky people if true !

Well this sucks... anyone got a time machine for MARCH 2007???

I assume it means the whole movie. It says they are "showing The Dark Knight", so, by this, they are showing the whole damn thing, right?

But, whatever. They can do whatever the hell they like with this movie, because since Heath's death I really don't give a s**t.

obviously they will nto show the whole movie.

That can't mean the whole movie. Would it even be done by then? Perhaps its a new trailer or maybe Nolan and an actor from the movie will be there to hold a Q&A.

God only knows. It says they are "presenting The Dark Knight". Can someone please tell me WTF this means, because I am at a loss?

They also say on their site:

Preview major studio and independent feature films slated for summer 2008 release

So maybe it's...just a long preview : /

Probably just an early cut without completed effects and score.

And it's Showest in Las Vegas so tickets are going to be as expensive as hell.

It's not going to be the entire movie. The film comes out in July, they aren't going to be previewing the biggest blockbuster of the summer in March. "Showing" just means a presentation, probably a Q & A with an extended trailer.

They also say on their site:

Preview major studio and independent feature films slated for summer 2008 release

So maybe it's...just a long preview : /
Yeah, I thought so.

It'd be nigh-on insane for Warner Bros. to show the entire film to a large audience, taking into account that everyone who saw the film would basically reveal the entire storyline, shot-for-shot. It'd be spoiler f*****g city.

Yeah, I thought so.

It'd be nigh-on insane for Warner Bros. to show the entire film to a large audience, taking into account that everyone who saw the film would basically reveal the entire storyline, shot-for-shot. It'd be spoiler f*****g city.
very true indeed

Yeah, I thought so.

Very true.

I wonder where they'll have the world premiere...(apologies if this is already known by everyone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"