The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Teaser Poster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
really disappointing! I mean really.... all that work people did. Dressing up, driving to places spread out across america TWICE and THAT'S the payoff ???

:whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever::whatever:

You didn't have to do it! Instant gratification is not all that it's cracked up to be by friend!

The repetition of the whole Bat-mouth thing is cool.

really disappointing! I mean really.... all that work people did. Dressing up, driving to places spread out across america TWICE and THAT'S the payoff ???

And who said this is the last thing we're getting?

I absolutely love it. I can't wait to pick it up.

Who the hell voted for 10? They obviously know nothing about Graphics. Im surprised there heads didnt come off when they saw the SR or SM3 posters, if this impressed them...

I don't think the poster is too bad for what it is-a teaser.The bloody bat on a brick wall gives it a dark feel. As a reward for a viral it's not all that rewarding but it's something and the Why So Serious makes it more personal for us who've been obsessing. Don't worry our trailer is on it's way soon and we'll get more soon.

People spent the month dressing up as the Joker, taking pictures in front of landmarks, uploading them all to the site. They did it because they were expecting something big. Remember that, "Look guys, if they want us to do all of these things they're definitely going to give us more than a poster or photo of the Joker."

LOL, this mess has been going on since October. I"m glad I stopped playing along back in early November. It's not fun anymore.

Another let down in a series of payoffs not related to the viral marketing campaign.

I hate when people say your getting yourself psyched up...... some of us did a lot of work... If you just sat back and let others work then i guess it would be easy to not get psyched up. But for some of us that painted faces, stayed up, late , looked for cakes, we feel we did not get what we put in.

Who the hell voted for 10? They obviously know nothing about Graphics. Im surprised there heads didnt come off when they saw the SR or SM3 posters, if this impressed them...

It's a ****ing teaser poster

poster_teaser.jpg

But who says we're voting based on graphics?

I love it. It's a teaser poster, folks. As a teaser it's fantastic. I'm not really sure what you all were expecting, but I think its does its job quite well.

I like it . If I wasn't a Batman fan it would be intriging enough for me to be curious abut the movie .

And I continue to love the fact that there's going to be even MORE exclusion for most of the Bat-Fans around the country and the world.

And this couldn't have been released months ago...why?

do people not consider free tickets to iMax to be a decent prize even if it's not massively connected to the Dark Knight?

People spent the month dressing up as the Joker, taking pictures in front of landmarks, uploading them all to the site. They did it because they were expecting something big. Remember that, "Look guys, if they want us to do all of these things they're definitely going to give us more than a poster or photo of the Joker."

LOL, this mess has been going on since October. I"m glad I stopped playing along back in early November. It's not fun anymore.

EXACTLY. A freakin picture of grafiti on a brick wall doesn't cause excitement. They asked a lot from people...I'd be pissed if I was one of the ones hunting crap down...but I live in podunk, TN so who cares what I think?

Its a teaser poster. Gotta give them points for surprising us. Gets the point across tot he public its Batman and the Joker without showing either one of them.

EXACTLY. A freakin picture of grafiti on a brick wall doesn't cause excitement. They asked a lot from people...I'd be pissed if I was one of the ones hunting crap down...but I live in podunk, TN so who cares what I think?

I like the concept, but the execution could've been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"