The Darkest Hour

It has potential, but the having invisible monsters comes across as an excuse for jump scares to me.

just saw it.... its an extended version of the trailer... literally nothing else. just like clash of the titans.

It looks interesting, but not enough to go to the theater for.

wow.

EVERY single review of this movie has been horrendous.

"the Darkest Hour is the one you spend watching this movie"

Last edited:
Has Emile Hirsch hit about rock bottom at this point?

Is his agent going to put him in for TV pilots now?

I just saw it and I wouldn't say it was terrible, but its not gonna win any awards. I did like the fact they didn't waste time getting to the invasion, though they didn't waste much time in having the humans figure out how to defeat them.
Overall, its a one time see at theatres, maybe a dvd pickup as well. I just would of liked more depth, more broader destruction and maybe some more little battles?

what happened to Emile after a star making performance from "Into The Wild" thought he would have better films and roles

Yeah it was a no brainer this movie was going to be awful.

Saw it. I really enjoyed the flick. Reminded me of a classic sci-fi/monster flick so I greatly enjoyed it for a one time watch.

I didn't have high expectations for this film to begin with but the reviews say it's horrible. I guess I'll stick with a rental.

The movie wasn't terrible but I didn't care about the characters so wasn't really intrested in who lived or died.

Saw this back in January, it's pretty meh at best. Not horrible but not particularly good, either.

Saw this last week. Pretty disappointed with it. I give it a 4 out of 10. It had potential, but wasn't executed well enough. I'm usually not critical on movies either.

Just saw this. Lots of wasted potential. Moves way too fast. So boring
3/10

I rented this from redbox. It was SUPER BORING. I almost fell asleep during it.

I pretty much wanted everybody to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"