The DCAU cover artists?

Langstrom Karlo

Civilian
Reaction score
Been meaning to post something about this for a while, but just hadn’t gotten around to it. Anyhow, we always seem to get graced with gorgeous cover art on the DCAU dtv releases. Some of my favorites include Under The Red Hood, Gotham By Gaslight and many more. However, I can never seem to find the artists anywhere! My searches always come up dry.. any idea how to find the artists of the covers(more specifically these two at least.)?

Apparently Alex Garner did the cover art for Justice League: War. Here's a link to his webpage. Looking at the style it could be him that did the others.

Alex Garner

Edit: Here's some more stuff

Alex Garner Comic Book Artist | Alex Garner Artist Gallery
I don’t think he did the others I mentioned by looking at his style but I can tell he’s done a few of the DCAU covers for sure. Thank you! It really sucks that these artists aren’t getting more credit on these releases cause they really just POP!

I don’t think he did the others I mentioned by looking at his style but I can tell he’s done a few of the DCAU covers for sure. Thank you! It really sucks that these artists aren’t getting more credit on these releases cause they really just POP!
No worries :up: And I agree, credit where credit's due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"