Rogue One The Death Star in Rogue One

DaddlerTheDalek

Starship Captain
Reaction score
The big bad overlord of space stations is back! Who else is excited? :sct:

DSI_hdapproach.png

Last edited:
I assume that's Alderaan in the trailer. A haunting reminder of what is going to be obliterated by the Death Star shortly after this movie.

Last edited:
I honestly can't wait to see it on the big screen. What would you like to see regarding the Death Star in Rogue One?

I'd love to hear the full version of the Imperial March theme that was used in the teaser. It sounded so damn scary!

I hope they releases it online soon. All the bootlegs on youtube were swatted away like flies. I need to hear that theme again.

I hope the Rebels have to actually infiltrate the Death Star to steal the plans.

Would the battle occur on Alderaan I thought it was a peaceful planet with no weapons.

That doesn't seem a valid comment if a war literally just took place there.

I assume that's Alderaan in the trailer. A haunting reminder of what is going to be obliterated by the Death Star shortly after this movie.

Why would that be Alderaan? I guess it is something like Endor - a backwater planet where the station was build. Alderaan makes no sense imho. The station is waaaay too close to the planet to fire and someone said there was a Tie-Fighter in the Trailer (not sure, some guy on youtube is not the most credble source :D)

nvm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"