The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi, you’re probably wondering why the thread title is so long. I tried to do a search for just e3 but it was too short so I put the whole title in to make it easier to search.

Anyway, almost that time of the year again! What are you looking forward to? What would you love to hear announced?

I would love confirmation on that new superman game plus maybe a new doom? And I always love Nintendo so maybe a new toad game although that Pokémon switch rumour sounds absolutely wonderful

Smart move, Silvermoth. :up:

I am very curious to see the big four games from Sony, if we will see anything from Bayonetta 3 and hopefully the big surprise of Devil May Cry 5.

1) Spider-Man PS4
2) Square Enix presentation (Possibly info on the Avengers Project. Hopping they use the Luminous engine for it)
3) Rest of the big 4
4 ) Nintendo

Spider-Man and Red Dead are the main ones for me, really hope Nintendo brings something exciting as well, but outside Smash Bros. I'm not really sure what to expect from them this year, not expecting to see games like Metroid Prime 4 until next year, hoping for some nice surprises though.

Well I'm hoping to see:

Devil May Cry V
Rocksteady Superman game
Ace Combat 7 finally get a solid ****ing release date
Next Batman game

Superman by Rocksteady please!

And would love details on Square’s Avengers game and maybe Gears of War 5.

a Superman game finally being real would be a dream come true. especially if it's from Rocksteady. Of course, what platforms it will be released on will also be important.

speaking of platforms, I'll also be very interested in what MS has to show, especially new exclusives and features. Also hoping maybe there will be a price cut on the Xbox One X, or else a new SKU ( perhaps with a bigger hdd ) or a new bundle/limited edition.

E3 is usually Nintendo-centric for me. I'm looking forward to whatever they bring. I'm also all in for Sony's stuff. Despite them grumbling about the PS4 coming to an end I think there's still a lot of exciting life left in the console.

The #1 game I'm wanting to see at E3 most though is the Resident Evil 2 Remake. They HAVE to show it off. It's been too long with no new information.

Yeah I reckon Nintendo have “won” the last few e3s

Been waiting for the 2018 edition of this thread for weeks :o

I'm so hyped for E3!! :mrk:

Definitely going to love seeing all the Smash. I am expecting a first look at Metroid Prime 4. I hope for Bayo 3, but I am unsure how far along it is in development. And as always, looking forward to whatever surprises Nintendo throws at us.

Sony has that Samurai exclusive game coming out. What's the name of it? Something ghost I think. That game looks awesome. I want to see more of it.

We have had 3 trailers of Kojima's Death Stranding, all 'cinematic' trailers, need to see some damn gameplay of whatever the hell this games gonna be.

We have had 3 trailers of Kojima's Death Stranding, all 'cinematic' trailers, need to see some damn gameplay of whatever the hell this games gonna be.

Agreed. I really want to play that game, but I have no idea what playing that game is gonna be like.

That's the one. Super into it. I want to see some gameplay and more information. Since Onimusha is never coming back I need some kind of samurai game to take its place.
As one who love the first two Onimushas probably as much as anyone else, Nioh helped quite a bit there.

E3 is usually Nintendo-centric for me. I'm looking forward to whatever they bring. I'm also all in for Sony's stuff. Despite them grumbling about the PS4 coming to an end I think there's still a lot of exciting life left in the console.

The #1 game I'm wanting to see at E3 most though is the Resident Evil 2 Remake. They HAVE to show it off. It's been too long with no new information.

What's the rumours on that front?

http://www.e3countdown.com/

This website shows a countdown to when each E3 conference begins, in fact as im typing this post The first E3 press conference by Microsoft starts in exactly 11 days, 8 hours and 30 mins from this post.

Spider-Man and Red Dead are the main ones for me, really hope Nintendo brings something exciting as well, but outside Smash Bros. I'm not really sure what to expect from them this year, not expecting to see games like Metroid Prime 4 until next year, hoping for some nice surprises though.

Don’t expect to see anything from Rockstar for RDR2. They basically never do E3.

Finally the games section will be lively for a few days lol. It’s kind of died off otherwise. :csad:

Then again the last 2 of Bethesda's E3 conference have been severely lackluster since Fallout 4's reveal; back in '15.

Ill keep my expectations in check for this in case its something like a Fallout 3 anniversary pack :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"