The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Xenoblade expansion?

I was hoping we wouldn't get a big Let's Go presentation...

Oh man, Mew comes with the pokeball...

Super Mario Party. Good game with the Switch tech.

Finally, Fire Emblem. This looks amazing. Loving how they are adding grunts to the battle scenes.

Indie showcase: Overcooked 2: the final nail in your relationships....

New Octopath demo, heck yea.

Last edited:
Im not a Smash fan but even that makes me want to get a Switch for this

Did Nintendo just blow their entire SMash Bros load? lmaooo

I like how they ruined potential breakdown videos online, by doing it all themselves. :funny:

No Metroid or Bayonetta is disappointing, but fits with their trend of focusing on games this year.

That's it?

Sad. But fans of Smash should be happy.

Well. Nintendo **** the bed. I know they wanted to just focus on 2018 games, but they should have been way more clear that they were going to focus on only ONE 2018 game. That was not a Nintendo Direct. That was a Smash Direct. What is Nintendo doing? That sizzle reel at the beginning still had all these games with "Summer 2018" as a release. It's Summer. E3 is when you announce release dates.

I know Smash is going to be amazing. I loved what they showed and what I saw, but to only focus on Smash and a lot of redundant information and unnecessary information about Smash was a disappointing. The best showing of E3 is Sony.

Well. Nintendo **** the bed. I know they wanted to just focus on 2018 games, but they should have been way more clear that they were going to focus on only ONE 2018 game. That was not a Nintendo Direct. That was a Smash Direct. What is Nintendo doing? That sizzle reel at the beginning still had all these games with "Summer 2018" as a release. It's Summer. E3 is when you announce release dates.

I know Smash is going to be amazing. I loved what they showed and what I saw, but to only focus on Smash and a lot of redundant information and unnecessary information about Smash was a disappointing. The best showing of E3 is Sony.
wow and here I was thinking they did a great job. I liked this Direct and this is coming from someone that doesnt check for Nintendo

I am of two minds. On one hand, I really liked the Smash stuff. On the otherhand, the stuff I actually wanted to know about wasn't there. At all.

Nintendo made an amazing Smash Bros Direct, but a really, really bad Nintendo Direct. I'm disappointed. They should have given us release dates on Dark Souls and the Splatoon 2 DLC. I went in expecting a lot of new Nintendo announcements. Instead I got a half hour of Smash info that they could have delivered in ten minutes.

I am happy we got that Fire Emblem reveal, but everything they did show on Fire Emblem and Mario Party is overshadowed by the redundant and unnecessary Smash information.

They kinda all are inkling at their focus being on next gen right now.

It's all the previous Smash, plus:

KU9W57b.jpg

Last edited:
They kinda all are inkling at their focus being on next gen right now.

Yeah, that's what it feels like. The next couple of E3s should be good.

This is probably the last E3 to have this much focus on current gen. Next year they'll start rolling out info on the next generation of hardware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"