The E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) thread

Elder Scrolls is not a FPS and no one would ever describe it as anything other than an RPG. Aiming and casting spells in first person (which is optional and not a core part of the experience) is not enough to put it in the category of saying its gameplay is based off FPS mechanics
No ****, because it's an RPG, just like I said. But it still has FPS mechanics.

I will admit, my favorite reveal so far may have been 8bitdo's new product line. I love their controllers.

Also, in other news, I am keeping expectations in check...

http://www.st-trigger.co.jp/ext/

Nintendo's stock price fell after yesterday's Direct. Apparently share holders aren't super optimistic about Nintendo putting all of their 2018 hopes into two single games.

Bethesda's was better than I expected, and I already expected it to be better than normal.

Bethesda's was better than I expected, and I already expected it to be better than normal.

I was surprised to see Doom 2 get announced. I had a feeling we'd get some new Elder Scrolls news, but Doom 2 was the surprise.

If I had to rank the conferences I'd put them at:

1. Playstation
2. Bethesda
3. Microsoft
4. Nintendo
5. Ubisoft

I'm not going to even bother putting Square on the list. Their showing was abysmal.

I was surprised to see Doom 2 get announced. I had a feeling we'd get some new Elder Scrolls news, but Doom 2 was the surprise.

If I had to rank the conferences I'd put them at:

1. Playstation
2. Bethesda
3. Microsoft
4. Nintendo
5. Ubisoft

I'm not going to even bother putting Square on the list. Their showing was abysmal.

I was excited for Rage 2 and Fallout 76, wasn't expecting Doom 2 and TES 6 at all. I thought they were too obsessed with printing money with ESO to bother with TES again any time soon but I'm very glad to be wrong about that.

Doom 2 isn't weird at all. It's what, 2 years old now, and it is an FPS. It doesn't take the kind of time a Elder Scrolls takes to make. Also they "announced 6". But literally told us nothing else about it. We knew they were making it.

I was excited for Rage 2 and Fallout 76, wasn't expecting Doom 2 and TES 6 at all. I thought they were too obsessed with printing money with ESO to bother with TES again any time soon but I'm very glad to be wrong about that.
They do not print money with The Elder Scroll's online.

Doom 2 isn't weird at all. It's what, 2 years old now, and it is an FPS. It doesn't take the kind of time a Elder Scrolls takes to make. Also they "announced 6". But literally told us nothing else about it. We knew they were making it.

Oh I didn't see that 6 announcement. Would have been obvious then lol.

And I just didn't have Doom on the radar at all. Not saying it was a surprise to other people, just me as I wasn't thinking about it. Very glad we got it though!

Nintendo's stock price fell after yesterday's Direct. Apparently share holders aren't super optimistic about Nintendo putting all of their 2018 hopes into two single games.

Shareholders are apparently stupid and just reacting to fan disappointment.

Pokemon + Smash= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Oh. Just going on what I was told by others. How is it doing then?
They switched it to free to play. So, yeah.

Basically, it is sustainable. But it is not WOW. Also, they don't make ESO. Zenimax does.

ESO has been free to play for a long time. But it still has a monthly subscription service, ESO Plus, with various valuable bonuses. And it's still the second or third most popular MMO with WOW and Final Fantasy 14. So it's not tanking by any means.

ESO has been free to play for a long time. But it still has a monthly subscription service, ESO Plus, with various valuable bonuses. And it's still the second or third most popular MMO with WOW and Final Fantasy 14. So it's not tanking by any means.
Its definitely not tanking. But it isn't making a crap ton of money and it isn't something that would stop them from making 6. This isn't GTA Online, which literally got DLC cancelled for GTA5.

I'm still pissed that there's no story DLC for GTAV. :cmad:

I'd rank confs as:
1. Sony
2. MS (for Cyberpunk alone)
3. who cares

Posted in Hitman game thread but relevant here as well...

[YT]MuNVpi4lObg[/YT]

Do you reckon it was the most progressive e3 we’ve ever seen? There seemed a lot more leads that are women, few more gay characters, few more people of colour etc. it definitely makes things feel more exciting, like change is happening

Do you reckon it was the most progressive e3 we’ve ever seen? There seemed a lot more leads that are women, few more gay characters, few more people of colour etc. it definitely makes things feel more exciting, like change is happening

It is a good thing to see.

I really didnt notice anything different

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"