The End-All, Be-All to Movie Tournaments

Pearl Harbor
Released: May 25, 2001
Director: Michael Bay
Starring: Ben Affleck, Josh Hartnett, Cate Blanchett, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jon Voight, Alec Baldwin, Jennifer Garner
Total Gross: $449,220,945

Awards: 1
Released: Oct. 29, 2004
Director: Taylor Hackford
Starring: Jamie Foxx
Total Gross: $124,731,534
Awards: 40

Pearl Harbor was so much wasted potential that I have no choice but to go with...

Wait a minute...

I was in the Navy, I have to go with Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor

starring: Ben Affleck, Josh Hartnett, Cate Blanchett, Cuba Gooding Jr., Jon Voight, Alec Baldwin, Jennifer Garner

Don't you mean Kate Beckinsale :D

Pearl Harbor.
I may be one of the few people in the world that actually like the film.

Pearl Harbor.
I may be one of the few people in the world that actually like the film.

I think the biggest problem with this movie was 'the love story.' If they had eliminated that it could have been bigger and better than 'Tora, Tora, Tora!'

I feel they were trying to hard to make it into another 'Titanic.' I may think differently if I watch again though, usually do.

Hmm...I didn't really like either film. But I guess I'll go with Ray, since Jamie Foxx did a good job.

I think the biggest problem with this movie was 'the love story.' If they had eliminated that it could have been bigger and better than 'Tora, Tora, Tora!'
Yep. That bumms me the most in the movie. They should have done just straight action war movie without the romance.

Ray I guess..

Liked the film but, Queermike you seriously should have taken Bloodywolverine's(I think that's his correct name) advice.

If you have a movie vs movie battle they kind of need to be in the same genre at least. Or something similar about the two matchups, even same director or same leading star in both.

This is just wacky random match ups too soon in the beginning.

Ray I guess..

Liked the film but, Queermike you seriously should have taken Bloodywolverine's(I think that's his correct name) advice.

If you have a movie vs movie battle they kind of need to be in the same genre at least. Or something similar about the two matchups, even same director or same leading star in both.

This is just wacky random match ups too soon in the beginning.

That's life. Starts out wacky and apparently disorganized and ends up normal and apparently organized.

Appearances can be deceiving.

Pirates of the Caribbean:
Dead Man's Chest
Released: Jul. 7, 2006
Director: Gore Verbinski
Starring: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly
Total Gross: $1,066,179,725
Awards: 19

VS.

There Will Be Blood
Released: Dec. 26, 2007
Director: Paul Thomas Anderson