The Evangeline Lilly/Hope Van Dyne/Wasp Thread

I really want to see Hope and Cassie properly meet this time around.

Marvel released an image of wasp in a school class room which makes me think she is possibly there for Cassie.

"Daddy is this your girlfriend?"

(Scott stumbles all over himself trying to explain).

"Why not, she's so cool."

Evie was at the Infinity War premiere last night.

evangeline-7.jpg

evangeline-8.jpg

evangeline-9.jpg

evangeline-10.jpg

evangeline-11.jpg

evangeline-12.jpg

evangeline-13.jpg

OMG, Evangeline Lilly is coming to Fan Expo! Usually active stars from MCU films don't go to Toronto cons. (Except Karen Gillan, who would show up to the dedication of a phone booth).

Oh my gosh she’s got style and she’s got flair!

Im debating whether to go to fan expo this time and it would be my third time. Oh Evvie. You so fine :hrt:

I love Hope, her comedic respones to Scott when he wants to go and high and when him and Foster are talking about their size accomplishments are on point lol, and she looks so badass in the action, especially the scene where takes out the guys in the SUV.

Oh man I've never been this excited but damn Evvie is rocking it Wasp style. :D

Damn, she looking good. Better now than 12 years ago when she was on LOST

Still surprised that she's the biggest star from the cast.

Ive had a crush on her since Lost and holy geezes....she looks amazing. She's Canadian like me so im glad she is part of an awesome franchise. The MCU is lucky to have her. :hrt:

She is so beautiful. i remember watching Lost like a maniac and she was just stunning there and still is. So glad she has had a good career after the show and I love her Hope

Damn, she looking good. Better now than 12 years ago when she was on LOST

Still surprised that she's the biggest star from the cast.

How is she a bigger star than Rudd? Or Michael Douglas? Or Lawrence Fishburne?

I love Hope, her comedic respones to Scott when he wants to go and high and when him and Foster are talking about their size accomplishments are on point lol, and she looks so badass in the action, especially the scene where takes out the guys in the SUV.

Yeah, loved both those reactions :up:

Really like that they didn't a whole lot of touchups to Wasp's MCU 10th anniversary poster:
poster_gold_wasp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"