The faces behind the voices

Silver Sable said:
I love this pose of him :)

29.jpg

thats an awesome screencap is that from his second appearance?

CLARKY said:
Will Friedle, Mr Batman Beyond himself (voice of Gearhead)
willfriedle90.jpg
THAT'S WILL FRIEDLE, HIS TERRY MCGUINESS IS ALMOST AS INSPIRATIONAL AS CONROY'S BATMAN....

FRIEDLE IS A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T REALISE HE WAS IN BOY MEETS WORLD, HE'S NOW A DOUBLE LEGEND LEGEND

WOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

man i don't know why celebrities would rather do voice acting for disney films when it's so much more prestige to do voice acting for the DCAU even the teen titan or the batman timelines...

crikey, there are some serious heavy hitters doing this...

i don't know why marvel animation can't call in the big guns, maybe this is where they are seriously lacking behind to dc (as well as fluidity of animation and other factors)

Odin's Lapdog said:
THAT'S WILL FRIEDLE, HIS TERRY MCGUINESS IS ALMOST AS INSPIRATIONAL AS CONROY'S BATMAN....

FRIEDLE IS A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DIDN'T REALISE HE WAS IN BOY MEETS WORLD, HE'S NOW A DOUBLE LEGEND LEGEND

WOWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Yeah he is also Ron Stopable in Kim Possible series

I love the people they got doing the voices in the batman, considering I'm trying to get in this business.

Loving finally seeing who does the voices finally. A many a familiar face amongst the crowd of actors.

Don't like this take on Spellbinder either but the show has made some serious improvements since S1 at least.

Binker said:
Jim Cummings - Temblor

3pooh.jpg

Dan Castellaneta - Wesker & Scarface

dan.jpg

Patrick Warburton - Cash Tankinson

warburton.jpg

HOMER SIMPSON is scarface!?! :eek:

Odin's Lapdog said:
man i don't know why celebrities would rather do voice acting for disney films when it's so much more prestige to do voice acting for the DCAU even the teen titan or the batman timelines...

crikey, there are some serious heavy hitters doing this...

i don't know why marvel animation can't call in the big guns, maybe this is where they are seriously lacking behind to dc (as well as fluidity of animation and other factors)
well keep in mind that DC has Warner Brothers backing them, if Marvel had a major studio helping them they would have major actors doing voice work for they're animated shows.

Gina Gershon is hot. She should play a live-action Catwoman. Growl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"