Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

They won't do anything because Democrats can't stomach actually doing anything.

Last edited:
I don't think anything is going to happen. Not to Trump anyhow. Teflon Don wins again. :(
Just imagine how this kind of thing would have been taken 10 years ago? I doubt Fox would be able to spin text messages and the phone records the actual terror attack into a positive without serious consequences.

Musk tacitly supported the Canadian 'truckers' earlier this year who wanted to overthrow their government.

Last edited:
Just imagine how this kind of thing would have been taken 10 years ago? I doubt Fox would be able to spin text messages and the phone records the actual terror attack into a positive without serious consequences.
Seriously. Not now. :(

The Daily Beast - Roger Stone Comes Back to Twitter and Is Immediately Re-Banned

Reached for comment by The Daily Beast, Stone said, “I posted a new account to prove a point,” adding: “I look forward to whoever made the decision to suspend my account getting fired. Attn: Elon Musk.”

All the dangerous criminal clowns want back on by their sugar daddy clown: Elon Musk.

Those criminals are going to be insufferable once Musk takes control of Twitter.

Didn’t realise Musk had gone that far off course. :csad:

Daily Kos - A federal judge has just made it a whole lot harder for those evading the Jan. 6 probe (liberal blog)

A federal judge has ruled in favor of the Jan. 6 committee and has found that the Republican National Committee (RNC) cannot hide information about marketing materials it used to further ex-President Donald Trump’s lies about fraud in the 2020 election.

The decision was handed down by Trump appointee U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly and stems from a lawsuit that the party apparatus filed in response to a subpoena for records from investigators in February.

Looks like at least one Trump appointee has some spine afterall.

Someone should wake up Garland and tell him that.

American Independent - Lawyer who fought to overturn Biden's election win in Michigan has ties to Russian agent

Tennessee attorney G. Kline Preston IV said Russia is 'much better' at running elections than the United States.

A Tennessee attorney who worked on a Michigan lawsuit alleging voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election has a history of working with Russian nationals, an investigation by the American Independent Foundation has found.

The lawyer, G. Kline Preston IV, worked with a conservative legal group in Michigan as part of an effort to overturn the election results in the state, where Joe Biden defeated former President Donald Trump by a slim margin in 2020.

Preston has worked for Republican politicians and causes as a legal adviser for nearly two decades. He has said he is "family friends" with Sen. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee, whose campaign he represented in 2005 as it was being investigated for possible finance violations. He gave legal advice to Blackburn's 2007 House campaign and worked with her as recently as 2014.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"