Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

Will he even live that long? He's not very healthy.
Just keep feeding him those Big Macs, just what the doctor ordered. It's ok, all the Diet Coke he consumes offsets the calories so it's healthy. It's science. :o

Pathetic men do and say pathetic things. He doesn't want to disclose how in deep he really was with the plot until the last moment and talks with Quayle under oath. You can legally lie in books and on TV.

Pathetic men do and say pathetic things. He doesn't want to disclose how in deep he really was with the plot until the last moment and talks with Quayle under oath. You can legally lie in books and on TV.

Faux News knows all about the Lie. They are masters at it.

Evangelicals can stop lying. They used him just as much back to get what they wanted.

It's pretty telling that no one in that article said they wouldn't vote for Trump if he were the nominee.
Remember the Republicans who actually stated reality that Trump lost the election said they would still have voted for him.

Remember the Republicans who actually stated reality that Trump lost the election said they would still have voted for him.
My aunt said the same thing. They just don't care what he did or said. He wanted to build the wall!

There is literally nothing anywhere that says a politician cannot be prosecuted by the DOJ when they are running for office.
I know, but because it hasn't been done before,the DOJ is trying to be careful so all that work doesn't go to waste.

Wouldn’t the special council be funded by congress? What’s stopping the GOP from cutting funding when they have the House?

and he has his twitter account back :rolleyes:

Wouldn’t the special council be funded by congress? What’s stopping the GOP from cutting funding when they have the House?

I mean, Durham has continued going, doing nothing but shredding his reputation. I think that is sort of the point of Special Counsels, to be kind of tough to mess with. As Barr showed, you have to be very corrupt to do it.

The thing is, the scope of the investigation has doubled. Garland and Smith have essentially rolled the January 6 failed coup (including the fake elector scheme) investigation into the Trump stealing state secrets and taking them to MAL. Meaning there are a LOT of pieces we don't see publicly put together and charges being drawn up for the guilty parties (hopefully all 41 members of Congress as well as Trump toadies like Roger Stone) in addition to the orange gasbag.

You hire a pit bull like Smith to charge criminals, not wind down a nothing burger investigation. I've said this before, Garland (by proxy Smith) has only ONE shot to nail FDJT. And I'm curious whether when Trump gets indicted, whether Congress critters like MTG and Gym get charged at the same time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"