Jan. 6: The Failed Insurrection of Donald Trump...

Can he even do it? Wouldn't that sort of thing still be on record?

There are no "former" or "ex" Marines. I guess now these guys will be referred to as "disgraced" Marines.......at least, they will be referred to as Marines "no longer on active duty".

He tried to say he was "pushed into" the building and that he wasn't an insurrectionist... surrounded by other insurrectionists. And somehow he must have just been thrown into that chair with his feet on the desk. And smeared "Pelosi is a *****" in his blood by total accident.

He tried to say he was "pushed into" the building and that he wasn't an insurrectionist... surrounded by other insurrectionists. And somehow he must have just been thrown into that chair with his feet on the desk. And smeared "Pelosi is a *****" in his blood by total accident.
Oh, please. :rolleyes: video doesn't lie, buddy.

That happens to me all the time. I'm walking through the Capitol building, minding my own business, and looking for a bathroom, when, suddenly, I'm pushed into Nancy Pelosi's office and into her chair. Having lost my balance, I put my feet up on the desk.

giphy.gif

Dude, seriously......how abjectly stupid must this guy be. I've heard 8 year olds with better stories.

That happens to me all the time. I'm walking through the Capitol building, minding my own business, and looking for a bathroom, when, suddenly, I'm pushed into Nancy Pelosi's office and into her chair. Having lost my balance, I put my feet up on the desk.

giphy.gif
:funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"