Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

pretty disappointed, that they don’t had real footage in that 2020 trailer.
Looks like they‘re not far in post production, which means it will be released more in September than in August or July

All in good time. They probably have to save something for the various comic conventions. Hope it looks as good as mando

EOBOUyAVAAAv8ek.jpg

EOBOUx_UwAE2hVA.jpg

EOBOUyFUcAAGgxD.jpg

Great to see it all taking shape. They need to set the bar high with these shows from the off.

Definitely. It’s a brave new world for them which is good. It’s good to always try new things instead of just sticking to the formula

Apparently the show was supposed to film in Puerto Rico but production is halted due to earthquakes having hit there. It is speculated they're looking for a new filming location...

I'm glad their filming on location and not in a studio backlot, it gives more of global presence, unfortunately the downside is production can run into snags such as Natural disaster etc... I hope the crisis in Puerto Rico is resolved with minimum damage and casualties.

Yeah I’m so bored of everyone filming on backlots or abandoned warehouses etc. agents of shield used to do it all the time

Yeah I’m so bored of everyone filming on backlots or abandoned warehouses etc. agents of shield used to do it all the time

Ha, yeah - I know what you mean; although if t involves seeing USAgent in full costume, I think I could stomach it.

oh snap... welll, that's kinda what we figured, right?

The materials on that costume look pretty cheap, wonder if its just the spy-photo-quality of it, the way other suits have looked terrible in bts shots.... or if it purposely will look kinda plastic-y since he's a knockoff Cap

With These Pictures I cant wait to see this even more. I just hope Marvel dont Play the "Noone like me because Im black"-card so much.
Did the goverment force Sam to give his Shield to him? Does Steve allow that? So many questions.

Hopefully their not too on-the-nose with it, but I'm sure there will be a racial element to it, otherwise why not just make Bucky Cap, since he's the more interesting character

I mainly hope that US Agent has nuance and isn't himself a miserable racist pr*ck

There are some interesting dynamics and directions they can go with US Agent and Sam/Bucky. They could have US Agent be fully aware he's stealing the shield/mantle from Sam and not caring since Bucky and Sam are considered war criminals or have him be somewhat reluctant to take it because of their connection to Steve. I guess it really depends on how much of the Sokovia Accords remains and the attitudes of the government following the events of IW and EG.

I'd be genuinely surprised if they even alluded to a racial angle with this. I know Anthony Mackie has talked about what the idea of being a black Captain America means to him as an actor, but I'm very cautious about expecting to see that explored in any substantial and/or meaningful way in the show and script. Black Panther had a layer of geographic and cultural removal baked into it that allowed it to get away with the things it did (plus the main villain being black); can't really see that happening here in a closer-to-'home' context.

[TWITTER]

Well finally, someone on costume.

I really want to see Agent Carter in that white suit.
oh snap... welll, that's kinda what we figured, right?

The materials on that costume look pretty cheap, wonder if its just the spy-photo-quality of it, the way other suits have looked terrible in bts shots.... or if it purposely will look kinda plastic-y since he's a knockoff Cap
I always had a feeling that these Disney + shows wouldn't look as expensive as the mcu films. So I'm not surprised. A Streaming release is still not similar to a theaterical release, despite them saying they would spend 100 million per series.

Haven't been following the development of this series at all.
Having said that i thought the new design of Captain America's suit on those images looked pretty cool, particularly from the waist up... The materials aren't the best but the design is fresh and well executed. The Winter Soldier suit is simple, leathery but cool too, the vibranium arm looks great...

I dunno - maybe I'm missing something; maybe this has been covered already, but while that's obviously Russell in the left photo wearing the military uniform, am I the only one who thinks that guy actually wearing the USAgent outfit in the right photo isnt actually Russell? Facially, it doesnt look like him in the slightest.

At first I thought 'stunt double', then I realised the camera is there for a close-up? And if its not Russell [Walker] and its not a stunt double, just what scenario would it be where another character is wearing that outfit while Walker looks on?

I dunno - maybe I'm missing something; maybe this has been covered already, but while that's obviously Russell in the left photo wearing the military uniform, am I the only one who thinks that guy actually wearing the USAgent outfit in the right photo isnt actually Russell? Facially, it doesnt look like him in the slightest.

At first I thought 'stunt double', then I realised the camera is there for a close-up? And if its not Russell [Walker] and its not a stunt double, just what scenario would it be where another character is wearing that outfit while Walker looks on?

i think you right , but dont think its another character i think its because russel has a broken arm he cant wearing the suit yet and the guy ist just a stand in that the govermant can promote the New Captain America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"