Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Rotten Tomatoes & Critic Reactions Thread

Fallen

I'm done running from my past.
Reaction score
wC3hOER.jpeg

The Falcon and The Winter Soldier | Rotten Tomatoes
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier | Metacritic​

Sounds like we got another winner on our hands and I like how these early reviews are poiting out that this show definitely takes it time setting up the characters. The character work is what I loved most about WandaVision and I'm glad to hear some of that is being carried over into this show aswell.

Mama's Geeky also liked it. She also said the first episode is 48 minutes long.

Another win. Looking forward to the drama and action scenes, that was what made CA:TWS one of the best movies in the MCU.

i'll say it again, and as many of you have said before, these mcu shows on disney+ is going to take marvel to another level. our investment in these characters are going to be even bigger.
So far, so good.

Some of the character drama reminds me of Marvel Netflix, in a good way.

Great character studies on Sam and Bucky in the first episode.

Ehhh... part of me wants to get excited for this, but then I remember how WandaVision looked kind of cool at first, until they insulted the audience and managed to turn what could have been an interesting idea into yet another dull-as-dishwater CGI snooze-fest.

I hope I'm wrong, because this show has got a lot of work to do to convince me.

i'll say it again, and as many of you have said before, these mcu shows on disney+ is going to take marvel to another level. our investment in these characters are going to be even bigger.
Yep, so much more time for deeper characterisation that is hard to fit into films.

WV was still awesome, without my expectations didnt come true.
I bet this will as well

Ehhh... part of me wants to get excited for this, but then I remember how WandaVision looked kind of cool at first, until they insulted the audience and managed to turn what could have been an interesting idea into yet another dull-as-dishwater CGI snooze-fest.

I hope I'm wrong, because this show has got a lot of work to do to convince me.

I kind of agree. WV didn't really grab me. The thing I found most frustrating was that it seemed like there was a very interesting story to be told, but it was taking forever to get there. I don't think I'd call it dull, but I had higher expectations and wanted to get to the point sooner.

I'm excited about the new show and am going to give them the benefit of the doubt. If this one disappoints, I might reconsider.

A little over 2 hours until the review embargo lifts.

What are your predictions on the RT score?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"