The Winter Soldier The Falcon

Lol Marvel really Know how to get fans excited!! Mackie as Falcon = Perfect!!!

He fits Falcon pretty well.

I hope Falcon is cooler in the movies than he is in comics though. :o

I like Mackie for Falcon a whole lot better than for BP.

Oh yes, I like him as an actor and I think he fits the part, so it's all good. It seems Marvel are so far continuing their winning streak with actors so far.

are you Cap fans glad about this character on the sequel?

Is he a good part of Cap's history?

I thought Falcon was the worst character ever on the Avengers roster,why would they pick him?

To make him cool and show he's more useful than people think I guess.

are you Cap fans glad about this character on the sequel?

Is he a good part of Cap's history?
Falcon is awesome and a big part of the Winter Soldier storyline

PrtRC.jpg

Good casting decision by marvel. But it will be weird seeing a man in bird costume but hey it's marvel I think they'll be able to pull it off

Good casting decision by marvel. But it will be weird seeing a man in bird costume but hey it's marvel I think they'll be able to pull it off
I think they'll go more Ultimates than 616-version. In the Ultimate version, he really just straps on a wing harness over regular clothing.

I love Anthony Mackie. LOVE!! Ever since The Hurt Locker... and Adjustment Bureau... he even had a small (but hilarious) part in Chris Evans' What's Your Number. I had him pegged on my short list for BP, but this absolutely works!

Really super excited for Falcon. I wonder if they'll keep his social worker roots.

For the costume, I could see them altering the Ultimates. Lighten up the grey, use red instead of black. For the wings, I keep picturing something similar to what A:EMH used for Fury, building in panels on the sides of his SHIELD uniform to act as gliders. Although, seeing wings like the ones on Ultimate Falcon might be pretty badass. I'm just trying to think of a good explanation for him to have them. Being a recipient of the super soldier serum might be as good as any.

Last edited:
Still interested to see what he could have done with T'Challa, but it's a choice role nonetheless.

He seems like a decent actor. He would be a great partner for Chris Evans' character and I hope Falcon is included in the Avengers 2.

I thought Falcon was the worst character ever on the Avengers roster,why would they pick him?

People need to stop thinking that every MCU film is connected to The Avengers.

Did War Machine show up in The Avengers? Did the Warriors Three?

No, Falcon should be thought as only as Caps partner and supporting character for THIS film.

I wanted Mackie for Luke Cage actually.

I think Falcon would be a weak Avengers member but as a Captain America side-kick he's a solid character.

People need to stop thinking that every MCU film is connected to The Avengers.

Did War Machine show up in The Avengers? Did the Warriors Three?

No, Falcon should be thought as only as Caps partner and supporting character for THIS film.
Co-sign.
I wanted Mackie for Luke Cage actually.
Terry Crews for Luke Cage. :o

hopefully this will happen-- I don't want to see the talks collapse at the 11th hour.. let the ink dry on this deal!

The costume had better be updated and impressive.. probably more based on the Ultimates version than the KFC-colors motif..

Mackie is a solid choice for Falcon. Marvel continues to attract excellent talent to their pictures.

Power-wise, Falcon is kind of lame, but there's no questioning his importance as Cap's buddy in the present day. I'm sure Marvel have come up with a novel way to reinterpret Falcon's skills for the big screen.

Now let's get some Sharon Carter casting news! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"