The Fall Guy is BACK!

jenny_mccarthy_10.jpg

heather-thom.jpg

Jenny mccarthy for Jody Banks (k i have no clue abt this one just threw her name in)

It's a lotta talk, she'd tear his ass a new one. :rolleyes:

Ya mean she would strap one on...that would be fitting and quite ironic for him wouldn't it?...but hey, maybe he'd like it.

Guys, I have a sneaking suspiscion this movie is going to be a total spoof...although the original show did have comedic elements.

And know what I'm dong right now?....teaching myself how to play the Fall Guy theme on guitar. haha.

I don't know how I feel about this. Majors is kind of old to be doing this again and Heather thomas would not look as good in that same bikini.

What if the movie is about them making a movie based on Colt Severs life. They want to cast someone younger in the Colt Severs role, but of course he wants to play himself. Or, as someone pointed out, they want to use CGI for his stunts, which is ironic. He wants to do his own stunts, but the execs think hes too old.

I loved this show as a kid!!

But has their been an official announcement of this movie...or...is this fake?

What if the movie is about them making a movie based on Colt Severs life. They want to cast someone younger in the Colt Severs role, but of course he wants to play himself. Or, as someone pointed out, they want to use CGI for his stunts, which is ironic. He wants to do his own stunts, but the execs think hes too old.
good ideas solid

Is there any actual news story or link here ? b/c all i see is what could be a fan poster in the first post. :huh:

George Clooney would make an awsome Colt Seavers.

This is awesome! With the new A-Team coming out all they need is big-screen versions of Three's Company and Happy Days and my favorite sitcoms will all be movies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"