The Fantastic Debacle: The Never Before Seen Fantastic Four

WC Avengers

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well The Director just twitted this:

A year ago I had a fantastic version of this. And it would've recieved great reviews. You’ll probably never see it. That’s reality though.
— Josh Trank (@joshuatrank) August 7, 2015

Which leads me to believe that there is a Director Cut. The studio executive idiots got involved it sounds like another cut up debacle.

Why these executives get involved is unreal.

So, I am going to search with your help to see if we can piece together through articles and pictures of the shoot and the media what could have been. Because we aren't getting the version the Director wanted.

There will likely be no director's cut unless FOX is really serious about making Fantastic Four a continuing product.

Trank pulled that tweet later on, so unless he anonymously leaks his script somewhere down the line you'll never know 'what might have been'.

The Edgar Wright Ant Man movie and the Fant4stic Director's cut would make for an amazing double feature. Unfortunately, the overwhelming awesomeness of watching the two greatest works of art ever committed to film would leave all viewers with their minds literally blown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"