The Fantastic Four’s Role In Phase 4’s Multiverse Saga

Detective Conan

Avenger
Reaction score
Its been clear for a while now that the multiverse will be an integral aspect of Phase 4, with Loki Spider-Man NWH, and Multiverse Of Madness being centrally about the multiverse, I think it’d be a fair assumption to see believe the F4 will be involved in the multiverse in someway, and I think it’s clear that Feige choose to introduce the F4 in Phase 4 partly because the team are a perfect fit for the multiverse direction the MCU is going in.

The team has historically dabbled in the multiverse many times in the comics( council of Reed Richards being one instance) and with Kang and his other variants clearly being set up as big bad of this phase it’s possible the F4 could be crucial to this saga, as Kang is a distant ancestor to Reed and Sue(and even Doom). Even if they don’t go that direction for the MCU, I still think the MCU F4 should play a role in this saga but does that mean that MCU F4 will automatically team up with their prior Fox incarnations of themselves like MCU Spider-Man is with his non-MCU incarnations? Not really, but I’m not going to lie I wouldn’t mind see Miles Teller playing The Maker.

But what do you guys think of the F4’s potential role in the Phase 4’s multiverse? Do you even want their next movie to head in this direction?

Last edited:
Seems like they’re going pretty heavy into the multiverse right now, and I hope it’s short and sweet.

i think the concept will get tired fast.

Maybe after the FF is established they could create an interesting storyline, but the idea that the multi-verse will be an ongoing thing from now until FF is a turn-off for me.

Seems like they’re going pretty heavy into the multiverse right now, and I hope it’s short and sweet.

i think the concept will get tired fast.

Maybe after the FF is established they could create an interesting storyline, but the idea that the multi-verse will be an ongoing thing from now until FF is a turn-off for me.
i prefer the FF be the ones instrumental to solving the multiverse problem specifically Reed. why does that feel like a spoiler lol. Seems natural to me that if Stark solved the time travel problem, Reed would be the one to fix the multiverse problem

Last edited:
i prefer the FF be the ones instrumental to solving the multiverse problem specifically Reed. why does that feel like a spoiler lol. Seems natural to me that if Stark solved the time travel problem, Reed would be the one to fix the multiverse problem

I guess if they introduce it as a “problem” and then let it go for a while without mentioning it, and then have Reed “fix it”, that could be interesting.

my concern is that if they feature the multiverse in numerous films and Disney + shows between now and FF, I’m going to be completely sick of the concept.

If FF was just around the corner I wouldn’t be so concerned, but I don’t want this story element dragging on too long.

If the question is do I want the First Family to be from the Multiverse, the answer is no, I do not want that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"