The Fantastic Four (1994)

xc37runner

Civilian
Reaction score
Is there anyway to download the Fantastic Four movie that was made in 1994, but never released off the internet or would I have to purchase a copy off of ebay?

I bought one on ebay. It's kind of bad picture but you can still watch it no problem.

xc37runner said:
Is there anyway to download the Fantastic Four movie that was made in 1994, but never released off the internet or would I have to purchase a copy off of ebay?
I just got one question. But Why?

xc37runner said:

Do you have extra cash for therapy???

Isaw this version and let me tell you i wish i hadn't. Its 90 mins of my life i will never get back.

If nothing else, it will give you a new appreciation of the new movie.

Obi-Ron said:
If nothing else, it will give you a new appreciation of the new movie.
Yes it certanily will. and can you believe there's some people who actually like the older one compared to the new one.

That's not possible. The older one was so screwed up. (But funny.)

Dr. Doom was an idiot. He said something "You have ten (Draws the number 10 with his finger in the air.) hours to stop my laser." :rolleyes:

Fantastic Four 2005 was way better.

webhead731 said:
That's not possible. The older one was so screwed up. (But funny.)

Dr. Doom was an idiot. He said something "You have ten (Draws the number 10 with his finger in the air.) hours to stop my laser." :rolleyes:

Fantastic Four 2005 was way better.
Hey people arejust crazy like that.

His cape looked like a bath towel but it was still good.

Too bad the actor playing him acted like a bad mime for the whole thing.

Yep. Like when he drew the number ten with his finger.:down

let's just say this movie is more cheesy than a double axtra cheese pizza.

and thats cheesy. i wish i could go back in time and stop myself from seeing this.

webhead731 said:
We busted up on that part.
or how johnny was freaked out the first ftime he flamed up. or him out beating a laser in space.

i still can't believe some people think this version is better than the current one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"