The Fantastic Four: Action Road

Arch Nerd

Civilian
Reaction score
The Fab Four Meet the Fantastic Four

Sketch2900173.jpg

While I understand the need for advertizing 1's name in art there's a bit better subtle ways than pasting it full blown over and over that doesn't turn people away from it - like doing it as an extremely light cover over - doing it like 6 times is overkill. HHowever if that's the way you like it go for it - it will turn more and more people away from your art probably - And I am sre you want people to see it

While I understand the need for advertizing 1's name in art there's a bit better subtle ways than pasting it full blown over and over that doesn't turn people away from it - like doing it as an extremely light cover over - doing it like 6 times is overkill. HHowever if that's the way you like it go for it - it will turn more and more people away from your art probably - And I am sre you want people to see it

Uh... I'm confused. Have I posted this picture somewhere else on this site? If so, not on purpose. Also, I can only find it once. I don't really know what you are talking about. To reiterate: confused, please clarify.

Uh... I'm confused. Have I posted this picture somewhere else on this site? If so, not on purpose. Also, I can only find it once. I don't really know what you are talking about. To reiterate: confused, please clarify.

Oh! I get it! The name on the picture itself. First off, let me just assure you, Arch Nerd isn't even my real name! I know it can be confused with the name Archy, but really it is pronounced ARK. I hope nobody has Nerd for a last name. So technically I'm not really advertising my name.
However, I am paranoid. Sure I know my art really isn't good enough to swipe, but who knows! I kinda liked this one to just let it drift out there in cyber space. So one name as a strikethrough may have served my purpose sure, but i feel that could be easily altered. My brother tells me this can be too, but atleast a person would have to spend more time at it. In summary: paranoid, not advertising. Thx for lookin and commentin' though. Rock on!

Just make it more subtle is all or make it real large as a watermark or something - also do some investments in French curves if doing this free-hand - Yes I know some is Photoshop but it looks like it starts freehand, maybe adding in a few high-tones and low tone colorings might help I made some of the FF in photoshop before though it was rather goofy and them DEAD or knocked out -> http://heromorph.com/heromorph2/modules/myalbum4/photo.php?lid=8424&cid=91

was meant as a quick joke I slapped together though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"