The first pictures.

Oh. My. Gawd. I literally do not know what I'm more excited for: this or The Dark Knight. They can honestly give me a three second trailer and I would probably still go insane with giddiness. I cant wait.
I also think its great that there are no votes for "I think it looks like garbage..." because I would have to hunt down and torture the person until they submit to Zack Snyder.

Oh. My. Gawd. I literally do not know what I'm more excited for: this or The Dark Knight. They can honestly give me a three second trailer and I would probably still go insane with giddiness. I cant wait.
I also think its great that there are no votes for "I think it looks like garbage..." because I would have to hunt down and torture the person until they submit to Zack Snyder.

Word. If the performances are solid and Snyder can handle the unwieldy narrative, then I think Watchmen and TDK will up the ante -- in terms of quality and sophistication -- in films drawing from comics, graphic novels, etc. Just this morning I started to watch the Schumer-directed Batman iflm with Val Kilmer ("Batman Uber Alles" or some ****) and was doubled over with laughter until it just got sad. At least that hack who helmed the Fantastic Four films (not you, Corman: mad ups to you, my friend) might get a well-deserved b-slap.

Word. If the performances are solid and Snyder can handle the unwieldy narrative, then I think Watchmen and TDK will up the ante -- in terms of quality and sophistication -- in films drawing from comics, graphic novels, etc. Just this morning I started to watch the Schumer-directed Batman iflm with Val Kilmer ("Batman Uber Alles" or some ****) and was doubled over with laughter until it just got sad. At least that hack who helmed the Fantastic Four films (not you, Corman: mad ups to you, my friend) might get a well-deserved b-slap.

Yeah the company heads really should have given F4 to someone who could handle such a thing, instead of the guy who made Barbershop. And as much as I love Jessica Alba, she's absolutely not Sue Storm.
But, back on topic, I cannot f***ing wait for Watchmen!!!!

Yeah the company heads really should have given F4 to someone who could handle such a thing, instead of the guy who made Barbershop. And as much as I love Jessica Alba, she's absolutely not Sue Storm.
But, back on topic, I cannot f***ing wait for Watchmen!!!!

Um, I agreed with you until you get out of line with your Barbershop-bashing. That movie is a gem.*

*The root gem is derived from the Sanskrit gm**, which means "an abomination of purported African-American cinema. See: Undercover Brother, Norbit, et. al."

** This root is entirely ficticious and my argument demonstrably false***.

*** And yet so true.

watchmen-babies.jpg

:woot:

Wow.That looks amazing.I haven't been on the net for a couple of days,and I come back to see this.I want a trailer now.

Thanks, 'Nello. Who woulda thought the borderline-cavemen at Maxim would be into Watchmen?
zing. seriously, though, who woulda thunk it? or more than that, why would they think their casual reader would be into watchmen?

The comments underneath the comparisons are beyond ridiculous. It's ****ing already-bitter bull**** whining. Every small change is criticised and every insecurity exaggerated. (''Now we have to wait and see if the actor can capture the newsie´s grumpiness'') What sad, narrow minded bull**** whining.

:dry:

I was just checking out the WatchmenComicmovie site, and came across the Wallpaper section and I noticed a difference in the Rorschach picture:

rorschach4dn8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"