The Flash 1x12 Promo "Crazy for You

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by luis4u, Jan 27, 2015.

?

Rate The Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. terry78 baby, that chicken was dry...real dry

I doubt she'd take any issue with Wally being underage. She's pretty aggressive. :o

2. Cain Gentlebane

Linda Park is traditionally older than Wally West anyway. Regardless who's to say Wally West will ever even show up on this show? certainly not as Iris' nephew anyway so it's going to be a different dynamic regardless. Remember folks this is NOT the comic book universe. Therefore it doesn't have to abide by it's rules.

3. the dmg The Funky Homosapien

Loved this episode to death, and I did like the touch of Caitlin, Barry, and Peek-a-Boo all having similar kind of relationship hangups. She wasn't really presented as a villain, but doing these things for her boyfriend due to love. He left her without a thought, so I could see a possible thing where she can be used for doing good.

Action scenes were pretty well done, I liked the hints of Cisco's possible future and his interactions with Pied Piper were well done. Although, I thought Cisco stated in the previous episode that he altered those aids so Pied Piper couldn't do that frequency thing (but it could have meant how he used a specific frequency to escape?).

Caitlin was great ("Get up here faster, shh, shh"). I like that Cisco is still doing things with good intentions, even though the results have been bad (ie, cold gun, letting out the Pied Piper). It's a flaw that they have not ignored, and I hope they keep exploring it in future episodes.

I always repeat it like a broken record but the interactions with Barry and his dad/Joe are really heartfelt.

Grodd cameo was great. I can't wait to see where they go from here.

My only gripe this episode would be that subtle hint of jealousy from Iris. maybe I'm just looking too much into it because she thought he was there for her to help with the story and then just blows her off completely. I really hope they don't take that jealousy route and if they do explore their relationship in the future it's more natural.

4. RockSP MYTH SMITH ˆž∞!!!

Well I said if/when. I assumed teenager because of the sidekick thing.

5. BLACKVULCAN Token Black Superfriend

you know i was thinking about all thisdiscussions about due process and legal ramifications of locking up Super-villains without having their day in court. showing that would turn a hour show in to a maybe a 2 or 2 1/2 hour show, but then i realized they already had a show where Super Villains got legal Representation for their crimes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. terry78 baby, that chicken was dry...real dry

I may be forgetting if there are any, but none of the comics have like a mainstay lawyer in Marvel or DC that just takes supervillain cases?

7. Mikelus Intellectualis

Who cares about little details like that, is just a dumb superhero show right? The problem with this reasoning many seem to have, is that it keeps the show from getting better and have more depth. Someone like Barry should say it is not right for them to be judge, jury and executioner, it would create good realistic tension within Team Flash.

Yeah, including being in love with your foster sister, very relatable. :o

Arrow has its problems, but the characters are more interesting overall. So far Eddie has been wasted, Iris is not really interesting either, nor Caitlin or Cisco, who are just comic relief and stereotypical geeks, they have failed to make them more rounded. But we know they will get better when they develop their alter egos. :word:

Some gripes are ridiculous, but many are legitimate, it depends on your standards.

The best part of the episode for me was Henry knowing Barry is the Flash, great acting and dialogue, John Wesley Shipp was very emotional and sincere, you could feel the original Flash being proud of this new version, very well done scene.

8. BLACKVULCAN Token Black Superfriend

personally i think barry is showing plenty of smarts that hey if we locked thee guys up in a normal prison. there's no telling how many lives would be lost or endangered! i look at "Arrow" with felicity who is the moral compass of the team who agreed to lock up Deathstroke and Boomerang on a deserted island somewhere.... not like Batman who ridiculously allows the Joker to be locked up in Arkham only to escape again and again to murder people!( man! they need better security in that joint!)
    I think its smart writing to not let Barry think a ordinary prison could hold these guys! and like I said before a plotline for General Eling to get his hand on them later.

9. Astro13Zombie Registered

The only nitpick that I have with this episode is peek-a-boo teleporting from the reserve truck to the car behind it while facing and smiling at the guard in the passenger seat.
    It was said earlier in the episode and worked into her capture at the end that she needs to be able to see where she's going to use her power.
    :huh:

Usually I try not to dissect this type of thing and I didn't even notice it until my second time watching,but when I did.....I couldn't help but be bothered by it a little. :funny:

10. Human Torch Registered

People love to nitpick this show to death it seems,but personally I found it strange that they let this guy dress like he was hangin' down at the biker bar in prison. Are nose rings standard prison issue?:o

11. Frodo Registered

Lol be fair alot of them are aspiring actresses and alot of it is just the fact they're Californian.:word: I was only in Chicago one night so I couldn't judge. Pretty city .

12. Spider-Aziz Flame Roy Returns

Jimmy Lee. :applaud

13. Loki882 Registered

So do they have lawyers? Have they been charged with anything yet? Do the authorities have access to this facility? Or are these private citizens just locking these people up in their own personal, less than humane, prison indefinitely, with no legal recourse? That doesn't sound very "heroic.'

14. Astro13Zombie Registered

15. Norek Yvonne Strahotski <3

That moment with Barry and his dad was simply amazing... For the really small role John Wesley Shipp has this season, it seems he's putting so much into it. It was my favorite moment from the episode and I really, really wish we see him more often.

As far as drunken Caitlin goes... :whatever:

16. BLACKVULCAN Token Black Superfriend

...heh yeah like putting on a red suit and getting pot shots made at you by maniacs with cold and heat gun isnt!

i think John Wesley Shipp / Barry's dad said it best at the end of the episode!" you are a HERO and I am proud of you!"

sniff sniff.... someone hand me a tissue! i think i am going to cry again just like i did the 1st time he said that!

17. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Caitlin was hot in this episode. I see more chemistry between Barry and her than between him and the other ladies. She didn't seem to mind him having his own peek a boo experience with her.

And getting a girl's number should always be that easy.

18. Mask&Cape Registered

A great episode - I knew from the Shipp's first appearance in it that he was going to get into trouble and I dreaded that it was going to get him killed.

They scene between himself and Barry at the end was fantastic and the epilogue great.... really looking forward to see what they are going to do with Grodd.

I have a question abut a minor matter in the story - was the barman purposely ignoring Barry for some reason? The bar wasn't particularly noisy.

Wouldn't happen in an Irish pub ;)

19. Human Torch Registered

The ending was a little weak. I mean,Clay makes a break and gets away,but Peek just sits there in the car waiting for the Flash?

I guess Flash had to blindfold her to get her into her cell.If she could see the way in,she could get out. I guess he could've carried her in very fast,but I imagine the automatic door closing would be kinda slow.

20. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Would be fun if there is a Flash/Supergirl crossover one day and they both have to do karaoke.

Also, I wonder if Danielle Panabaker can hold a tune or not. Her singing almost sounds deliberately bad.

21. Human Torch Registered

Yeah,I'm guessing she was trying to sound "drunk singing". I doubt she could sound that bad unless it's on purpose. lol

22. Hazexander Registered

Once again another great Flash episode I loved it ! my favorite part was the Grodd scenes I cannot wait to see more of him and his origins. The fight scene between Cisco and Hartley was done well Cisco got some fight in him who would of knew lol.

23. spider-neil spins a web any size!

Seeing as Firestorm is my favourite DC character I absolutely loved this episode and the explanation of fusion with two characters into one which I thought the show wasn't going to have. This show is the best one of TV (for me) by miles. This is coming from a Marvel Zombie.

24. Mask&Cape Registered

Peek-a-Boo was shocked and heartbroken and she gave up.

Barry simply didn't need to beat her down - she was done.

He may very well blindfolded her - and left the cell or pushed her in before she go it off. Or carried her in in the dark.

25. Mask&Cape Registered

I'm looking forward to that too - it is a very brave decision to use Grodd - just because a show is fantasy doesn't mean there isn't risk in using a character that is "out there" like him :)