The Flash The Flash Episode 1x14: Fallout

luis4u

Superhero
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]GENERAL EILING TARGETS FIRESTORM — After the nuclear explosion separates Ronnie (guest star Robbie Amell) and Dr. Stein (guest star Victor Garber), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team believe both men are safe. Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) is thrilled to have her fiancé back and prepares to resume their life together while Dr. Stein returns to his wife. However, when General Eiling (guest star Clancy Brown) targets Firestorm, Ronnie and Dr. Stein must decide if they are safer together or apart. Meanwhile, Mason Bridge (guest star Roger Hayworth) tells Iris (Candice Patton) that there is something secretive going on at S.T.A.R. Labs and Dr. Stein gives Barry some important information about time travel.

[YT]x2VPcxXnnh8[/YT]

FLA114A_0109b.jpg
FLA114A_0111b.jpg
FLA114A_0135b.jpg
FLA114A_0159b.jpg
FLA114A_0023b.jpg
FLA114B_0129bc.jpg
FLA114A_0083b.jpg
FLA114A_0094b.jpg
FLA114B_0068bc.jpg
FLA114B_0026b.jpg

[/FONT]

Last edited:
And now I will start reading up on Firestorm ....

I see that this and Nuclear Man are 2-parters for Firestorm and a good one at that.

Can't wait to see Barry's reaction when he finds out about his older self doing time travel to try to save his mother.

If you're going to do a poll, start with 10 and go down. It drives me nuts trying to figure it out when you do it upsidedown this way.

All this talk of polls and I voted by accident, thinking this was for this week's episode. :doh:

Looks like another suits ruined. How many did Cisco said he made? And how many have been ruined?

Time to add yellow boots for Barry and create the time treadmill.

Is there gonna be time travel in this one?

FLA114C_0226b.jpg

...and THIS is what happens when the Hulk sneezes on you.

Is there gonna be time travel in this one?

I hope this answers your question: New extended Promo for "Fallout" Ep. 14. :)

OK, maybe I was wrong - we MIGHT get a Flashpoint Paradox-type of episode or two.

[YT]watch?v=FtsD-pbRLck[/YT]

He made 3. This is the 2nd suit to be ruined I believe.

Nope, this will be the 3rd suit ruined. The first one ruined was when Plastique blew up his suit, the second was when Heatwave and Captain Cold burned/froze his suit, and now here we are for the third time.

Nope, this will be the 3rd suit ruined. The first one ruined was when Plastique blew up his suit, the second was when Heatwave and Captain Cold burned/froze his suit, and now here we are for the third time.

I'm guessing Cisco made more since the Plastique episode.

Yea it wouldn't be much of a stretch to have him create more. Dude busts out new inventions on the regular. Maybe he will have an upgraded suit... that is a lighter shade of red.

Ep.13 Review (The Nuclear Man)
http://otlnews.net/2015/02/10/the-flash-review-s1-ep-13-the-nuclear-man/

So does Ronnie and Stein argue like this in the comics?

I hope there is a Wells scene in the end for this episode

So Eiling knows Barry's the Flash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"