The Flash The Flash, Episode 9: The Man in the Yellow Suit

FFN_TheFlash_EXC_NHorsleyFF_100814_51552828.jpg

tumblr_inline_nefm9r9Xhk1sd9e30.gif

I bet they'll have Reverse Flash blur his face and alter his voice the whole time during during his first confrontation with Barry, to keep his identity a mystery for awhile longer. But I really can't wait to find out who it is.

That would be a beautiful twist.

Maybe it will turn out that the Reverse Flash is the Other Blur:

Tom Welling

Definitely an upgrade as far as the mask is concerned. The mouth opening doesn't look like a Joker grin anymore lol.

maybe it's just me that feels like this... i know it's a tv show, but come ooooooon they're drawing out RF's identity way too long. Enough with the mystery, i don't need a big mystery to keep me intrigued.

I want it to be Wells.

and i want Eddie to be Cobalt Blue

I can see it not being Wells. Maybe Wells works with Zoom, because Zoom made him an offer he couldn't refuse. He helps him with whatever plans he has for the Flash, and in return, he'll change the past and safe his wife's life. Of course Zoom will ultimately **** him over.

I gotta admit, Zoom's ability to speed around his opponents and leave only a glimpse of himself for his prey to see (in the form of a ghostly like figure) makes him more intimidating (imho) than any villain than any of the villains that we've seen in Arrow from first impressions alone.

I gotta admit, Zoom's ability to speed around his opponents and leave only a glimpse of himself for his prey to see (in the form of a ghostly like figure) makes him more intimidating (imho) than any villain than any of the villains that we've seen in Arrow from first impressions alone.

I was actually thinking the same thing, it's a pretty cool thing they came up with to make him intimidating, even to a cop like Joe West. I really like it.

And unlike Barry, dude probably knows how to fight.
He will give the man a tough time.

I don't see it being Wells, since doesn't the synopsis say that Wells and Cisco come up with a plan to trap him? Unless Wells keeps zooming between his wheelchair and the battle with Barry.

Maybe they're just trying to make a monkey out of us!

BTW, how come there's no Episode 8 thread in here? :huh:

here are some more photos of the (man in the yellow suit) from the episode.
eXx6c84.jpg

4zs4HHJ.jpg

M4EDxWF.jpg

mZGmYmX.jpg

Q31AF31.jpg

A few more.
d7066cd747bd5362fad9b3f8297ce701.png

eddc11fe76c314facdeb537e4594dc3d.png

d217331a42fb43848657d73ace4a453a.png

a2301adbc21f1dde4b9180005e4bfe61.png

021d1133aac881dd27216e22be5c7309.png

Last edited:
Wow he's got glowing red Red Eyes!

Does this mean Wells also extracted Meta-DNA/Genetics from Rainbow Raider, like he did from Blackout in the previous episode?

So Reverse Flash is a genetic-Meta-enhanced human created by Wells?

Probably in fact Eddie, who was secretly planted into Barry's life (police force-girl friend- father's partner), by Wells.

Last edited:
Wow, ****ing awesome.

That last pic makes it look as if Reverse Flash literally traveled there from the future or another dimension, and it also looks like Eddie is there pointing a gun at him with Wells right behind him...

Only thing that bums me out is that it looks like Barry won't be suited up during their final battle. But other than that Zoom looks awesome and really frightening. I like that he is wearing the yellow suit like both Zolomon and Thawne, but he looks more demonic like Daniel West did. Cool combo of all 3 iterations.

It's Eobard Thawne, from the 25th Century.

Thawne comes from a future where the Allens and the Thawnes are feuding families, right? This is where it starts. Barry's gonna end up with Iris, and Eddie is gonna despise him for it. Their breakup won't be amicable, and his friendship with Barry will crumble. He'll forever hate Barry for ruining his chance at happiness, a hate which will only grow when he discovers that Barry is the Flash. Based on last night's episode, he's not too fond of the Scarlet Speedster.

This feud between Barry and Eddie will carry on into the future through their families, eventually reaching Eobard.

Eobard Thawne, Eddie's great great great great great great great grandson

that my theory

So knowing how CW is that's how it'll happen.

Is that the treadmill room in the pics with Eddie, Wells, Joe, and Reverse Flash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"