The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Haha Silent Bob cameo.

I didn't even recognize Jay.

Last edited:
Time for Ciscy to make a good impression with Cynthia’s dad. I don’t know how I feel about this, I kind of like how Breacher is always threatening Cisco’s life.

With Breacher losing his powers, they should make Team Flash join up with Gypsy to bring order to the multiverse for season 5. It would take the show to another dimension (pun intended). It would give the show more possibilities.

Guys...what happened to this show? During summer last year, it was all this talk about sort of returning to its roots, and its lightness. And they went TOO overboard with the lightness with Ralph. I’ve been scoping the pages and it looks like a lot feel the same. I thought one of the season’s best episodes was 403 with Kilgore. The humor was spot on despite Flash’s suit turning into a raft. 415 Flashtime was great but I even forgot about how that episode came to a resolve.

I’m gonna say it—the best thing about this season, is that gorgeous suit. That still doesn’t have a ring. Ugh.

Like some here, I’ve definitely had thoughts about dropping it on Tuesday nights but I’ll probably ride the rest of the season out, see how it goes. Like a lot of you, I thought they lost the frightening appeal to The Thinker by losing Sandilands and replacing him with D-level actors. Christ, WTH happened there? #endrant

P.S. Around halfway through the season, I was telling myself—this is better than Season 3. But now we’re almost at the end and I think it’s safe to say this is the worst season yet. Truly.

Last edited:
Guys...what happened to this show? During summer last year, it was all this talk about sort of returning to its roots, and its lightness. And they went TOO overboard with the lightness with Ralph. I’ve been scoping the pages and it looks like a lot feel the same. I thought one of the season’s best episodes was 403 with Kilgore. The humor was spot on despite Flash’s suit turning into a raft. 415 Flashtime was great but I even forgot about how that episode came to a resolve.

I’m gonna say it—the best thing about this season, is that gorgeous suit. That still doesn’t have a ring. Ugh.

Like some here, I’ve definitely had thoughts about dropping it on Tuesday nights but I’ll probably ride the rest of the season out, see how it goes. Like a lot of you, I thought they lost the frightening appeal to The Thinker by losing Sandilands and replacing him with D-level actors. Christ, WTH happened there? #endrant

P.S. Around halfway through the season, I was telling myself—this is better than Season 3. But now we’re almost at the end and I think it’s safe to say this is the worst season yet. Truly.
I found the Kilgore episode kinda boring, so... opinions may vary.

But Neil Sandilands is supposedly returning, which we all figured. The majority of the episodes after the mid-season finale have been at least fine. At least the show isn't baiting us with the reveal of the Thinker's identity. He has a scheme, we're seeing him enact that scheme.

I still like it better than S3, but yeah, definitely not delivering on the potential of the early eps, imo.

This season really regressed to child like humor and they put to much emphasis on new characters then the ones they already have around.

But it's biggest mistakes were Ralph and constantly changing DeVoe while devoiding him on his humanity with every bodyswap.

This season really regressed to child like humor and they put to much emphasis on new characters then the ones they already have around.

But it's biggest mistakes were Ralph and constantly changing DeVoe while devoiding him on his humanity with every bodyswap.
I disagree. I feel like in the previous episode Devoe was depicted as more soft compared to his previous version. Ralph has become a problem yes. This episode is certainly among the messiest of the season. I've started to think this is a byproduct of Andrew Kriesberg leaving. This and Run Iris, Run have seemed poorly constructed to me.

The previous episode he was depicted as more soft? He practically mind raped his wife.

Any reason why the team does not use Gideon as a resource? Are they waiting for current Barry to actually figure out how to make it instead of using the one Thawne brought?

He turned on the one person who was there for him, that's pretty much devoiding him of his humanity, no matter how soft he is.
He emotionally coerced that same person to be involved in killing a, for all intents and purposes, normal civilian before.

She did of her own free will, not because he erased her memory ten thousand times. There is no justifying what he's done to his wife.

She did of her own free will, not because he erased her memory ten thousand times. There is no justifying what he's done to his wife.
I'm talking about Devoe. He's already engaged in these kind of actions. I don't think it's that surprising that he'd do this. It's not justifying.

Too many throw away episodes this season with all these bus metas. I understand Devoe wants all their powers, but you didn’t have to dedicate full episodes to all these characters who all get killed off & Devoe doesn’t even use most of their powers. I would rather see more episodes dedicated to developing Clifford & Marlize’s characters. It started out well, but it went downhill since the mid season finale.

Devoe is now easily the worse main villian this show has produced. So much potential at first but man has it gone off the rails. Im also over this team like atmosphere and constant pep talks and someone saying to the rest hey lets take a walk while these two talk about an issue. Next season its time to ethier do the rogues or speedster again and thin the heard as far as the size of team flash.

Devoe is now easily the worse main villian this show has produced. So much potential at first but man has it gone off the rails. Im also over this team like atmosphere and constant pep talks and someone saying to the rest hey lets take a walk while these two talk about an issue. Next season its time to ethier do the rogues or speedster again and thin the heard as far as the size of team flash.

Devoe was cool before he started switching bodies. I really liked Neil Sandilands, but I can’t even relate to what the character has become since the mid season finale...like WTF?

Devoe was cool before he started switching bodies. I really liked Neil Sandilands, but I can’t even relate to what the character has become since the mid season finale...like WTF?

Exactly where I'm at. That scene between Barry and Devoe at the college is one of the best the show has to offer.

But then we got stuck with host bodies by those who aren't very good actors.

the country girl was so... sooo soososo bad.

We need a gif of Joe walking in with that samuroid head. I liked the casual attitude he had in that moment.

Well lookly who it is!
DbK3Wh7U0AAcwgd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"