The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if Hal, John and the Green Lantern Corps show up in this universe. But this universe is truly the perfect place to introduce the original GL Alan Scott. I really hope to see the JSA explored in this universe!

we already have a bunch of JSA members confirmed to exist

Maybe Alan Scott could be from another Earth like Jay Garrick? That would be pretty sweet and maybe they even already know each other. On their planet something like a JSA could already exist and lead to a similar group be founded on the actual Flash earth.

http://tvline.com/2015/08/17/once-upon-a-time-season-5-belle-merida-spoilers/

On The Flash, will see more of Iris as the investigative reporter? –Carrie
Iris will be coming into her own as a journalist in Season 2 (premiering Oct. 6). “She has a really cool job, and she’s going to be standing on her own two feet a bit more,” showrunner Gabrielle Stanton previews. “She’s definitely going to be part of Team Flash more this season, and we’re definitely going to see more of her work life. We’re going to see her generate stories and be really proactive.” The EP then adds, “She’s struggling with the loss [of Eddie], but instead of letting it get her down, she’s going to use it to become the woman that she knows Eddie would have wanted her to be.”

Will Teddy Sears be recurring on The Flash, or a series regular? –Lashae
Sears is recurring as the first speedster, Jay Garrick.

So apparently the Flash has his own signal now. What do you think of that?

Cool interview some interesting things in there. I can't wait to see their spin on Wally West.

[YT]K7c8SkKF7Y8[/YT]

Not sure how I feel about the flash signal.

It would appear that in order for Arrow to feel less like a Batman story, they needed to balance it out and give some stuf to the Flash. :hehe:

Yep. I'm sure the conclusion everyone immediately jumped to after that 2 second shot is perfectly accurate. They could just be shining it for the opening of the Flash museum, which was teased in the finale. I'm certain they're not going to have a signal they shine into the sky to summon The Flash.

Yeah, someone posted some pics in the old thread. It looked like it either was the opening of the museum or a Flash celebration day.

Canada Amazon doing a special release
FlashGothamArrow_DCComicsStarterPack_S1_BLU.jpg

[YT]K7c8SkKF7Y8[/YT]

Still cant believe how little thought they put into Atom Smasher.

Last edited:
Canada Amazon doing a special release
FlashGothamArrow_DCComicsStarterPack_S1_BLU.jpg

Still cant believe how little thought they put into Atom Smasher.

If they can include Gotham (which is shown on Fox), why can't they include Constantine as well ?

Constantine would make more sense, given it actually is going to be tied in.

So apparently the Flash has his own signal now. What do you think of that?

Not sure how I feel about the flash signal.

really a FLASH signal!

Same here, I know the show had corny elements in the first season, but this just seems a little too out there.

I was hoping I just saw that wrong, and I was seeing the Flash ring activate to let out his costume but...nope...****ing Flash signal.

Ahhhh once again fanboy rage and jumping to conclusions. Over 2 seconds of footage. Without any info or waiting to see more. But I will quote these two posts here below to show you guys what it might be besides a Flash signal that you are all so worried about. Goodness I'm embarrassed sometimes by our nerd community. So crazy.

Yep. I'm sure the conclusion everyone immediately jumped to after that 2 second shot is perfectly accurate. They could just be shining it for the opening of the Flash museum, which was teased in the finale. I'm certain they're not going to have a signal they shine into the sky to summon The Flash.

Yeah, someone posted some pics in the old thread. It looked like it either was the opening of the museum or a Flash celebration day.

To add on that note, we know from set photos that they [BLACKOUT]have a Flash Day like the Spider-Man day in SM3 so it's probably from that[/BLACKOUT]

For the record I never said anything remotely rage like. I just asked what everyone thinks of the signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"