The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wants for this series: mirror master
Bart Allen
Abra kadabrA
Wally as flash
Alan Scott

Same here, I know the show had corny elements in the first season, but this just seems a little too out there.

Maybe there's a good reason for it. I don't think this is canon either. Flash never had a signal.

Here's hoping. I still dread WB executive meddling of the "you are embargoed from your main character" variety.

oh I love this show so hard

and yes Im hoping for Mirror Master - I think he can be a super creepy multi episode threat

Ahhhh once again fanboy rage and jumping to conclusions. Over 2 seconds of footage. Without any info or waiting to see more. But I will quote these two posts here below to show you guys what it might be besides a Flash signal that you are all so worried about. Goodness I'm embarrassed sometimes by our nerd community. So crazy.

It's a fair assumption, but even if it is simply for something like the opening of the Flash museum, it's just an aspect that opens itself up to criticism. I wouldn't have even stuck the 2 seconds in the teaser that way when it happened it would have some context.

First official photo released
the-flash-812x522-148847.jpg

Probably Jay Garrick showing up in the Arrow cave.

I would definitely put money on them seeing Wells in that picture...

oh I love this show so hard

and yes Im hoping for Mirror Master - I think he can be a super creepy multi episode threat

Mirror Master being built up as big bad of the series would be an idea?

Also hope we get a few more Pied Piper & Trickster episodes. :oldrazz:

I would like for Mirror Master to be a really big bad in this series.

They should have Katie Cassidys dad appear since he played the original Mirror Master in the 90s Flash.

Based on the description it sound like she's the Felicity character they were adding.

yes the Titans member Jess Quick that both nightwing & Wally brought in is on the way to the flash she part of the extend flash family of speedters who's know to be so fast that her speed allows her to fly literally and she was the first speedter to be a Martial artist which set her a part from most speedters til wally learned it from her and pic up later on from other while Barry stayed to boxing. I
I have the comics and she was awesome.

hmm look like the actress will have to make her self blonder. it's a shame I like the way she looks now.

but maybe she can pull if off.

'The Flash" Casts Jesse Quick for Season 2'

Violett Beane has joined "The Flash" season two as Jesse Quick, a college student who ends up caught between Barry and his new nemesis Zoom.

Last edited:
This season should be called gathering of the speedsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"