The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but that sticking to Colleen is really sucking as just about every other speedster looks 10 times better than Barry, hell just give him a modified version of Jesse's suit and that would be perfect.

Is the reason there was a repeat tonight in order to match the shows for the crossover? I notice only the Flash was a repeat while all the others are still new.

Is the reason there was a repeat tonight in order to match the shows for the crossover? I notice only the Flash was a repeat while all the others are still new.

It was so America could watch itself drive off the cliff.

Probably to avoid the ratings disaster that would be airing a new episode on election night.

That said, god d*** it Flash, I need you now more than ever tonight to distract me from this disaster of an election night.

yeah I just saw it via CBR. it's awesome that both Cisco and Caitlin are getting costumes.

it's all due to election night every place united states wise and some cnadain station had there eye the election . so that's . All major United states and Canadian that show case show like flash Cw and for canada that's CTv . it was bound to be interrupted.

oh and EPN.tv's victor Lucas

just put this video up.

5:2

[YT]2y6SNWg02QQ[/YT]

The Flash Season 3 Debut Review and Discussion

128 views8 hours ago

Published on 8 Nov 2016
From a special LIVE edition of Reviews on the Run, Victor reviews the first few episodes of The Flash: Season 3!

source: EPN.tv Youtube channel .

Last edited:
So there was no Flash last night? What about Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow this week? Are they on?

And we're living in a Flashpoint timeline where someone manages to get to the Whitehouse who normally wouldn't have. Barry needs to go and set the timeline straight.

Arrow and Legends are both New from what I know. I think Flash just didn't want to compete with the Election and neither did any of the other shows that I watched on Tuesday.

Flash was pre-empted for Election coverage people.

do you think they plan on this the whole time? or will Flash just be a week behind for the rest of the season ?

like will any crossover episodes still line up...

I think they did plan for the Flash taking a break on Election Night most shows usually do plan for that. Invasion which is the Name of the Crossover is called will be on November 28

Supergirl Invasion Part 1 November 28
Flash Invasion Part 2 November 29th
Arrow Invasion Part 3 November 30th
Legends of Tomorrow Invasion Part 4 December 1st

Last edited:
do you think they plan on this the whole time? or will Flash just be a week behind for the rest of the season ?

like will any crossover episodes still line up...

Yeah. Arrow and Legends are taking Thanksgiving week off so it'll match up. Supergirl will only have an end-credits tag of Flash and Vibe recruiting her. So it doesn't matter the episode number for that one I suppose.

^^ Which is odd as I watched the repeat and there was no preemption. I had to watch something else other than my country flushing the last eight years of progress down the drain...
If anything it must have been a ratings thing.

Cw1EUjSUkAAsq1g.jpg

This Week's Cover: CW superheroes crossover revealed

^^ Which is odd as I watched the repeat and there was no preemption. I had to watch something else other than my country flushing the last eight years of progress down the drain...
If anything it must have been a ratings thing.

Musta of watched a rerun.

Caity Lotz shared this pic on her FB page........

14962668_1451607678187351_6023208681367440967_n.jpg

Yeah that is fan made. I want Supergirl's symbol in the center.

Arrow and Flash came first and started all this, so they are rightly centre.

Given the outcome of the election, I think we're currently in flashpoint. This is what happens when Barry's mom lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"