"The Flash": Most Attractive Actress

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by herolee10, Apr 1, 2015.

?

"The Flash": Most Attractive Actress

1. DANIELLE PANABAKER (CAITLIN SNOW)

2. EMILY BETT RICKARDS (FELICITY SMOAK)

3. MALESE JOW (LINDA PARK)

4. KELLY FRYE (BETT SANS SOUCI/PLASTIQUE)

5. EMILY KINNEY (BRIE LARVAN/BUG-EYED BANDIT)

6. CANDICE PATTON (IRIS WEST)

7. PEYTON LIST (LISA SNART)

8. BRITNE OLDFORD (SHAWNA BAEZ/PEEK-A-BOO)

9. OTHER

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. herolee10 No More Miracles

I think I've waited long enough for the show to have introduced enough female characters for this poll to work.

So basically, here's a list of the major actresses that have appeared on "The Flash" during the course of Season 1. In one case (Felicity), I'm using as a special case since even though she's not a series regular for this show, she's appeared more than once to be written off this list.

So folks, who do you consider as being the most attractive actress to have graced this series?

DANIELLE PANABAKER (CAITLIN SNOW)

[​IMG]

EMILY BETT RICKARDS (FELICITY SMOAK)

[​IMG]

MALESE JOW (LINDA PARK)

[​IMG]

KELLY FRYE (BETT SANS SOUCI/PLASTIQUE)

[​IMG]

EMILY KINNEY (BRIE LARVAN/BUG-EYED BANDIT)

[​IMG]

CANDICE PATTON (IRIS WEST)

[​IMG]

PEYTON LIST (LISA SNART)

[​IMG]

BRITNE OLDFORD (SHAWNA BAEZ/PEEK-A-BOO)

[​IMG]

2. Babillygunn New Age Outlaw

It is such a toss up between Danielle Pannabaker and Emily Kinney. Both are so cute. I gave the edge to Pannabaker mostly because she reminds me of a younger version of my wife.

3. Babillygunn New Age Outlaw

I'm going to hate to see Emily put in the pipeline. That always depresses me.

Peek a boo is serving a life sentence in solitary confinement for petty theft.

4. Loki882 Registered

All good choices, but I've got to go with Danielle Panabaker. Caitlin is such a great blend of brains and beauty, seriousness and goofiness, and she has good chemistry with pretty much everyone.

5. kane9321 oakland's finest

All of them

6. yonny616 Registered

Peyton List.

7. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

The show is full of very good looking women (just like Arrow). The three best looking women on the show IMO are Danielle Panabaker, Candice Patton and Peyton List (I remember her from Mad Men and I thought she looked gorgeous on that too). It is very difficult for me to pick a favourite from those three but if I had to I would choose Danielle Panabaker. As an aside, I think her character on the show would make a very good girlfriend.

8. Loki882 Registered

Well the Pipeline is pretty morally/ethically dubious in general. And they need to deal with that at some point.

9. Astro13Zombie Registered

10. Cain Gentlebane

Felicity
    Iris
    Linda
    Caitlin

In that order.

The rest are eh...

Panabaker is my favorite actress out of all of them though. Her chemistry with Gustin especially is freaking dynamite.

11. BatsDC Side-Kicker

A toss up between Candice and Malese for me - voted for Candice

12. Slade W "Who Is Slade?"

I am surprised that Candice is not getting more love (and votes). She is very good looking and while so is Danielle Panabaker (personally I prefer Danielle over Candice), I am surprised that Danielle is winning by so many votes. They are both very good looking and objectively speaking, whoever is better looking between the two, it is not by much. I thought that it would come down to personal preference (ie the votes being split 50-50 or perhaps one winning by a small margin). I did not at all expect it to be so one-sided in favour of one of them, in this case Danielle. Maybe I am wrong but to me it seems people really do not like Iris even more than I originally thought and they are letting that influence their opinion. Like I said I could be wrong and there will be plenty of people who that is not the case with but I would be surprised if it is not influencing some peoples opinions. All that said, it is still early days and this thread and poll have not being up that long so a lot could change (but a lot of people have already voted).

13. Scarlet Spider Registered

This one's easy, Danielle Panabaker! :hrt:

I'm seriously crushing on this girl. She's awesome.

14. Seb We are all Bat-People

Kinda feel bad for doing this on a Flash poll, but voted EBR because, well, look at her.

As for Candice, she is gorgeous, but I agree that mostly experiencing her through her character does her no favours (kinda like the way that Stephen Amell is way more attractive than Oliver Queen, except that's readily apparent through his facebook, unlike Candice who I've seen no interviews or etc.)

As a sidenote, I'm a lazy bastard, but if someone wanted they could do a similar list for the guys. (unless it already exists and I'm even more lazy than I thought)

15. Babillygunn New Age Outlaw

Wow. I'm surprised no love for Emily Kinney. I almost cast my vote in her direction but Danielle basically edged her out.

16. Xaviesta Registered

Peyton is hot too. Second best after Danielle

17. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I voted for EBR on the Arrow thread but seeing as she is not a regular on The Flash I couldn't vote for her here, so it goes Danielle Panabaker.

18. herolee10 No More Miracles

Danielle is my pick as well. Man, it's going to be so freaking tragic when she becomes Killer Frost. She has been, without a doubt, the most likable female character on this show. She's definitely more of a better female lead than Candice's character.

I feel like this show would be PERFECT if Danielle had been chosen to play Iris instead, not get stuck with the Foster Sibling story line, and not be trapped in a love triangle like they're doing now.

The chemistry that Danielle has with Grant, along with how the friendship between their characters has been portrayed is more like the one between comic book Barry and Iris.

19. Joined:
    Nov 20, 2009
    One does not simply rank the attractiveness of CW actresses.

20. haephestus Registered

Grant Gustin.

With Rick Cosnett a close second.

21. Silliminite Symbol Of Hope

Danielle portrays a very likeable character and is pretty, but on pure attraction alone I had to vote for Malese Jow.

22. Asr Registered

When the show first started out, did not like Danielle Panabaker at all—her acting just took me too much out of the show and it really bothered me that she was super-serious and never cracked a smile. But now she's my favorite female on the show, she's cute, brainy, spunky, and just really likeable, and it doesn't hurt that she's a total hottie. :hrt: And I'd much rather see her romantically pair up with Barry instead of Iris, and IRL too! They'd make such a cute couple together either on- or off-screen, make it happen CW!

23. ARBH I Like Turtles!

I will have to go with Candice Patton. She is gorgeous.

24. DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs Registered

I'm all about Iris

25. Richard Grayson Registered

I like Danielle but more in a girl next door type way. I think Felicity and Iris are def both hotter