The Flash The Flash-Season 1 Finale-"Fast Enough"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
The Flash - Episode 23/Season Finale - "Fast Enough"

EPIC SEASON FINALE; VICTOR GARBER AND ROBBIE AMELL GUEST STAR — Wells presents Barry with a life-changing choice. Dr. Martin Stein and Ronnie Raymond return to help the S.T.A.R. Labs team with this final fight. Dermott Downs directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Gabrielle Stanton & Andrew Kreisberg

Last edited:
Oh no. He probably has to choose who lives and who dies.

He's probably gonna have to pick between Joe and Iris.

I'd pick Joe to live.

Oh no. He probably has to choose who lives and who dies.

He's probably gonna have to pick between his dad and Iris.

i think that´s more plausable

i think that´s more plausable
Yeah good point. Joe is too valuable to the show.

In that case I'd pick Henry.
cs_funny.gif

Or, given the title, he could go "Screw your dilemma, I'm going to save everyone." And then do so. . . and have it actually be part of Wells' plan that he do so. Guy does want Barry to get faster, after all. Giving Barry an "impossible challenge" seems like exactly the thing for provoking him into pulling off impossible speed.

Or, given the title, he could go "Screw your dilemma, I'm going to save everyone." And then do so. . . and have it actually be part of Wells' plan that he do so. Guy does want Barry to get faster, after all. Giving Barry an "impossible challenge" seems like exactly the thing for provoking him into pulling off impossible speed.

making him chase him after Iris and/or his dad as a prize seems plausable, race me and if you win you get both , you loose, i kill them both

Sorry bout duplicating this thread, but here's the spoiler I wanted to bring into discussion that made me create a while new thread to begin with:

http://io9.com/hawkgirl-and-dcs-other-new-tv-heroes-will-debut-on-the-1703197261

With the title, summary and line-up of The CW’s newest TV installment of the DC universe just announced, the heroes (and villains) of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow will actually arrive sooner than you think! Hawkgirl, Rip Hunter and more will make their team debut on May 19th during The Flash season one finale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"