The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 10 "Potential Energy"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
Season 2 episode 10 - airs Tuesday, January 19th

Promo
[YT]/watch?v=sF4Y-DDszkg[/YT]

Is that Barry and patty in bed together?! Get some playa! Bout damn time!!!

Really hope this doesn't end with some excuse for him continuing to keep his identity a secret from Patty.

Revealing his secret ID to Patty would mean a lot more if Barry didn't already have like ten or fifteen people on the show who knows he's The Flash.

Correct. Too many people know, IMO.

Yeah, the show doesn't really take the whole secret identity thing all that seriously, but I don't blame the writers for thinking it's more dramatically interesting if more people know.

He has to tell people who he is so he can get some of that sweet Flash doll money! :)

Honestly, it comes off as more than a little crappy that he's keeping it from Patty. She has better reason to know who he is than Kendra Saunders did, and better reason to believe she can be trusted with sensitive knowledge.

is it just me, or does anyone else want to see patty die to get a more badass flash

I had some thoughts about that too. We can't put aside the theory that maybe they want to kill patty to give Barry an extra boost. As wells said the reason why Barry can only run 1/2 times slower than Zoom could be a number of things, physical shape, diet, but also attitude. Who knows if they decide to play Game of Thrones style and kill her.... there's low probability though.

Barry Allen needs to attend some kind of night school where heroes are taught how to keep a secret identity a secret

Peter Parker and Oliver Queen can go there with him

Honestly, it comes off as more than a little crappy that he's keeping it from Patty. She has better reason to know who he is than Kendra Saunders did, and better reason to believe she can be trusted with sensitive knowledge.

Dude, I hated the way everyone BUT Iris knew in season 1 - in fact it was so drawn out, her discovering that Barry was the Flash, that it was kind of painful.

Let's not go down that road again.

Plus, one of the great strengths of season 1 was that it gave us an ever increasing trail of breadcrumbs as to who Harrison Wells really was. Zoom is still a complete mystery after 10 episodes - yeah, he's scary and an *******, but otherwise that's it, I think we could use a few more clues (rather than have a big shocking reveal - the Reverse Flash reveal actually worked better because it was done gradually). Well, that's IMO.

That was frustrating to watch.

Patty deserves better. Barry you d***! :cmad: :o

This episode is looking like it will be one of the best in the series, period.

As for Kendra Saunders knowing about Barry being the Flash it was because Cisco slipped.

Yeah, really hope this midseason premiere doesn't disappoint.

I feel the introduction of the Turtle as an established thing was a bit forced.

LMAO at the Turtles giving Flash a wink.

OK, it should be painfully obvious to Patty that Barry's Flash now. lol

This Wally West is a dick, which is a shame because he's traditionally such a cool guy.

Yeah, I was really hoping he wouldn't be an angry kid like they made him in the New 52 for a while. Hope it doesn't last long.

And that ending tease :awesome: Can't wait for next week.

Im not gonna lie, guys. I'm RELIEVED Barry didn't reveal his secret to Patty. Only because EVERYONE else on the show knows who he is; it'd be nice to have some characters in the dark about it. But I am gonna miss Patty, she was a good addition to the cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"