The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 13 "Welcome to Earth-2"

So, I've looked online and people have somewhat deciphered the MORSE code that the other prisoner was doing.

It either:

Zoom is Coming
or

Zoom is... and then it's somewhat indecipherable. they know it's 5 or 6 letters.

Could be Henry..

They can't translate the full thing because of the camera angles switching with a small time gap missing and other noises in the scene

My guess is that Zoom is Earth 2 Henry Allen. He went to Earth 1 and captured Henry and posed as him to leave Barry altogether. Also posing when he made his appearance in another episode

Before this episode, I had a suspicion that Jay would take Velocity 6 to the point where he would become addicted, and that would be his arc for the rest of the season, since we all know he hasn't be done anything since he first arrived.

But it sounds like Velocity 9 will be ready for the next episode, so I wonder how that will affect him, since they basically retconned Zoom taking his speed.

It could be another reason (or the true reason) Zoom wants Barry's speed.
He took Jay's velocity 6 induced speed, and the way it damaged Jay it is now damaging the black garbed speedster.
Barry's speed -theoretically- is what he needs to stabilize his state.

tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso4_250.gif
tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso6_250.gif

tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso3_250.gif
tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso7_250.gif

tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o2bhti74Jz1qgb3zso5_250.gif

I remember Sliders. That was all about multiverses. The Flash could easily have gone that route temporarily with Barry trying to get back to his own earth but getting stuck on multiple ones for a period of time. They could've had the whole Team Flash along for the ride. Of course, they couldn't do that for too long, because it would then start seeming like a rip off of Sliders.

I don't remember if they ever got home.
oh they tried to end it but the producer on sci-fi or what ever they spell it now got weird and it was still left on a cliff hanger and wanted jerry who was a producer to hang back for a bit and his brother in real life took over for a bit as the main star . Jerry went on to crossing jordan waiting for his come back but they had a cliff hanger instead. network producers got weird onthem dispit she show popularity.

as to them ever getting back home they did get back home to find out that their home earth had become a kromaggs taken over planet. by vandal savage like cave people acting like Nazi's with tech which was around when Maggy came about and they lost wade(she came back later with psionic powers and was left5 presumed dead to return again later) the former female star.

yup dc was beaten peeps . the only difference is the kromaggs has access to the multiverse in this show next to regenerative ability's but any ways

as to this show of flash's becoming sliders for a bit now not likely, if ultimate spiderthe animated sriese that did it for half season can do it next to ninja turtles then other shows be they animated or live action can do the same.

I've always felt like Barry was this TV Universe's version of Clark, with Oliver being Bruce with a team.

I still think Zoom might be Henry Allen from E2.

First, the shape of the head and body of Zoom seems to be a good match of Henry.

I agree it could be Henry, it would make sense, unlike other choices like Wally, who is smaller, not the same frame at all. I knew it wasn't Barry either for the same reason.

The episode was one of the best this season, although the whole Deadshot-2 was a bit over the top dumb and I didn't like Barry-1 taking Barry-2's place, that was unnecessary and wrong, Barry-2 should not be happy about it, Barry-1 should've talked to him like a responsible adult or find the information himself, just because is a doppelganger it doesn't make it right.

So has anyone explained how Earth-1 Barry instantly recognized Deadshot? I didn't think they'd ever met...I mean, I'm sure Oliver's told him stories and maybe he's seen Lawton's picture, but to recognize him on sight, with a different haircut and undamaged eye? That was maybe my only gripe in the episode. But the scene where Barry and Cisco hugged each other and screamed when they met Hewitt was absolutely priceless, on the other hand!

Barry was a Hood fanboy in season 2 of Arrow he followed all his cases.

She isn't Lois Lane. Those comparisons should stop.

Finally caught up with this episode. LOVED it. Flash needed an episode like this to jolt some life into this season. Not that this season has been bad by ANY means, but its just felt very generic and procedural to me on a whole. I felt like season 2 had been lacking the emotional character investment that season one had in spades. Finally, the stakes are upped and the story is moving briskly.

It was wonderful exploring Earth-2 and seeing Barry encounter his doppleganger and the other dopplegangers of his friends and family. Very emotional episode and can't wat until next week's Zoom reveal.

HOLY MOLLY! How are they ever going to top that episode?

She isn't Lois Lane. Those comparisons should stop.

No, she is much much smarter than Lois Lane. I've been very impressed that they had her figure it out pretty much straight away rather than going down the idiot Lois route.

You know what DC show and specific snippet really should have been shown
16.jpg

We should have heard Rosenbaum's best Flash moment 'I have no idea who this is'

There's no internal justification for connecting every single disparate universe that's ever existed in either live-action or animation directly to the Arrowverse's internal Multiversal reality. '90s Flash gets connected because of JWS, Amanda Pays, Mark Hammil, and the guy who played Bellows, and Supergirl gets connected because of the upcoming crossover and the production connections it has to the Arrowverse-Prime shows.

If they were going to add any more shows to the mix, the only ones that would have justification for being added are the Donnerverse (because of Helen Slater and Brandon Routh), the Lois and Clark universe (because of Dean Cain), and the Smallville universe (because of Laura Vandervoort).

There is absolutely no reason not to. There may be 52 breaches but look at all those bubbles, that is an infinite multiverse. Everything can be in there. Open up the multiverse, I'd love to see Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman on Supergirl because why not? That is the great thing about the old multiverse.

Damn..... Grant Gustin can play one good Clark Kent.

And an darn amazing Wally West calling himself Barry!

Last edited:
Simple: Convince John Wesley Shipp to don the old Flash costume again and have the Flash of all three worlds crossover in a single episode.

With only Barry having super speed capability while the other two are lacking speed just like Jay was in the Flash of Two Worlds? :o

Still mad at Barry for getting Earth 2 Joe West killed. What a colossal mess up. I think they will address it after seeing the trailer. Earth 1 Joe asks Barry what changed him.

Can't WAIT for Jay to get the Speed Force back in him! WAAAY overdue!!!

Such a really good episode. That phone call to his mom...the feels.

BTAS setting of Earth-2, 90's Flash (mirrored on purpose or did they not notice the emblem was flipped?)/Supergirl/Connor Green Arrow/Jonah Hex, evil Earth-1 counterparts was great. Nice easter eggs in the episode, especially the names on the home phone.

Panabaker getting to do more and have fun with the Killer Frost role over being a background character as Caitlin on Earth-1 was something they need to do more. It seems they'll be going that route very soon with Jay coming clean about him losing his powers, not due to Zoom but because he was taking elixirs to go faster (sounds familiar). Every Caitlin on multiple Earths taking the L on being with Ronnie. Doomed lovers. Interesting how Killer Frost brought up that they've taken care of other breachers.

Moving on to Jay, just like Caitlin he's be severely underutilized. His return was short lived, but damn it was cool to see him in costume and doing things Barry doesn't. It's a bit interesting he reveals finding his Earth-1 counterpart in Hunter Zolomon and then confesses his speed wasn't stolen by Zoom. I'm starting to think this version of Zoom is a mix of Black Flash and the negative Speedforce with Jay accidentally creating it due to his own desire to go faster and failing with a Velocity experiment. It also brings me to another theory when they showed 90's Flash with the reversed emblem, which could mean the negative Speedforce consumed that hero.

Not too bothered by the inconsistent meta detectors due to Cisco's Vibe visors not functioning correctly on Earth-2, and kind of doesn't interfere with Wells discovering Cisco was a metahuman. I kind of wish they didn't kill off Reverb, if only for his future vision being useful to Zoom, but Zoom gives zero ****s and it really showed just who's in charge. It makes a ton of sense how Zoom seemed to know things he shouldn't have and this shines a light on why that is. Crazy to think that Killer Frost and Deathstorm were fearful of Reverb, but then Zoom appears and it's on another level.

The only thing that really bothered me was Barry. I know the reason it played out this way with him being dumbstruck over the Earth-2 versions of people (Deadshot cameo was great), but he lost sight of his promise to save Jessie and decided to be greedy and live out his fantasy. He gets Joe killed (Earth-2 version, but still it's Joe as a singer) and instead of waking up the real Earth-2 Barry to be with his wife and in-law, he again says **** you to Wells and goes to be with Iris. Ultimately he paid the price and is captured.

Can't wait for the next episode though. I wonder who's in the helmet. I at first thought the mask resembled that of the Brain, but it makes more sense for the person to be a speedster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"