The Flash the flash season 2 episode 21 "the runaway dinossaur"

WeatherWizard99

Civilian
Reaction score
kevin smith episode

With Barry gone, the team must figure out a way to handle the return of an old enemy – Girder. Realizing Girder is retracing his steps from his last attack, Iris volunteers to act as bait to trap him in S.T.A.R. Labs. Meanwhile, Barry fights to return to his old life.

extended promo :

Last edited:
Two thought:

1. I thought Girder was dead?

2. Looks like Barry is going to end up trapped in the Speed Force.

Yeah he 'died' in S1 after Wells-Thawne let him out to fight whatshisname.
Guess he didn't die, just had a lie down after the fight :o

Remember that time that Barry time traveled a year backwards and subtlely changed everything by letting Cisco, Kaitlyn, and himself know that he can time travel?

That's why Girder is alive.

Remember that time that Barry time traveled a year backwards and subtlely changed everything by letting Cisco, Kaitlyn, and himself know that he can time travel?

That's why Girder is alive.

Girder died in episode 7, the episode that Barry travelled back to was episode 11. I wonder if Girder will look more like his comic counterpart this time around.

Last edited:
Only Kev Smith could direct an episode with this title.

Extended Promo

[YT]/watch?v=RBm2Rq7QElw[/YT]

Last edited:
If Barry's in the Speed Force think he'll *run* into Trajectory while he's there? She evaporated tge same way he did at the end of her episode. Maybe she's permanently stuck there because she isn't a meta-human like Barry?

If Barry's in the Speed Force think he'll *run* into Trajectory while he's there? She evaporated tge same way he did at the end of her episode. Maybe she's permanently stuck there because she isn't a meta-human like Barry?

no, i think she actually disintegrated into dust, like being cremated.

barry has true speed force in him, trajectory did not, she only had speed from using her variation of the velocity drug, she took so much of it she burned up into nothing.

i think she's dead, not part of the speed force because she never had the speed force to begin with...taking a drug and what happened to barry are totally different, if anything barry would run into other speedsters with true speedforce, zoom took lots of the velocity drug more than trajectoy but it was his speedforce that kept him alive so long, he would eventually probably die which is why he need barry's speedforce to cure him, not velocity drugs, that only gave speed it didn't give a person the speedforce.

Really can't wait and hope this inspires Kevin Smith to go back to making more Hollywood movies. A superhero film written and directed by Kevin Smith? That would be beyond amazing. I personally thought his Superman script rocked.

Am I going to need weed to get through this episode?

And can we fix the spelling in the title?

Barry has a weird definition of stole
Last I recall you gave Zoom your speed Barry

[BLACKOUT]
Run. Barry. Run.
Sit. Barry. Sit.

[/BLACKOUT]
I'm sensing a pattern
Which makes sense, he's been running for so long he has forgot to stop(or probably doesn't want to stop) and recollect all that has happen to him

I want this stupid book ;)

ETA: Hey, Barry came up with a clever solution on his own initiative.

Last edited:
Loved the episode. So many feels. Grant Gustin absolutely killed it.

The Girder subplot was entertaining but the Speed Force scenes started to drag around the time Henry Allen showed up. I'm glad the Zoom plot will pick up again next week.

So catline is not going back to star labs, she's going to stay with zoom

That shot of Iris and Barry in the speed force looked so goofy.

Glad they didn't have Joe acting stupid about the possibility Wally had speed.

So catline is not going back to star labs, she's going to stay with zoom

I don't blame her. She can do more good staying close to him, maybe even getting him to trust her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"