The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 23 "The Race of His Life"

It's totally Barry's dad. You can see the eyes.

Well, that was particularly gruesome.

Did he just become Black Flash?

Also Supergirl promo been happening for a while now

I rarely watch CW except for this show and maybe Supernatural, first time seeing the SG promo.

It was kind of underwhelming yet I am happy? about Henrys dopple being Jay Garrick. Always thought it was fitting for the actor to play the OG Flash.

I haven't seen the Supergirl crossover, but does that show take place on Earth 3?

Well, I'm sure that won't have repercussions.

Oh come on Barry
Flashpoint Season 3

I guess Reverse Flash was right
Barry will never be happy

Last edited:
I haven't seen the Supergirl crossover, but does that show take place on Earth 3?

It takes place on a different Earth. The numbering system is arbitrary. However, since they never heard of the Flash, I'm going with no.

Odd ending. I'm curious where they'll go from there, but I'm really not partial to paradoxes and alternate timelines as the storyline.

I was sure we were gonna find out Wally has the speed force also. Guess they're holding onto that for next year.

Flashpoint... Flashpoint.... What does this all mean???? W.o.w.

Are they... Could they.... Would they have this be really impactful for all of their shows? That would be beyond awesome.

Or just Flashpoint on Flash would be amazing.

I was chilled to the bone watching that final scene knowing the nightmares to come. For general audiences that scene probably made them cry and cheer, knowing Flashpoint though... Scared.

I wonder how will this affect all the other shows?

Why is Jay from Earth 3 and not Earth 2?

And holy crap at Barry saving his mother. I did not see this coming. I can't wait to see the ramifications of this since he was warned not to do this. He actually did what Thawne wanted him to do at the end of season 1. Thawne knew that if Barry saved his mom at the end of season 1 then Thawne would have won.

Do they have the balls to pull a Flashpoint Paradox or is they going to find a way to magically set everything back to normal.

So...Flashpoint Paradox?
yep that' what it is Well it was wrapped up with jay Garrick having henry face. but he's from earth 3 so we didn't earth 2 herny with nora . but they wanted a fast wrap up. So it's all resolve. . ...

Oh , no it not the event of seeing jay made barry wan to mess with time creating flash point. and now he may get time wraiths on his butt for ever.

So Wally and Jesse didn't have super speed. Basically it all mounted to nothing.

If this is leading to Flashpoint Paradox for season 3 I am in. I wonder if this affects the Legends of Tomorrow.

So the Man in the Iron mask is the real Jay Garrick of Earth-3 and is the counterpart of Barry's dad. The suit looks good on him. Could he be from the same Earth as Supergirl's? It is one way for Flash to be in Supergirl.

Do they have the balls to pull a Flashpoint Paradox or is they going to find a way to magically set everything back to normal.
it's their(the show's) version of flash point paradox. the point is he wanted both his parents alive . and created this event. but he'll have to set it back to what it is or he'll be hunted and haunted by time wraith's for ever.

I gave the episode a 10 just because they put John Wesley Shipp in a Flash costume again.

:up:

it's their(the show's) version of flash point paradox. the point is he wanted both his parents alive . and created this event. but he'll have to set it back to what it is or he'll be hunted and haunted by time wraith's for ever.

Their version, yes. But Berlanti basically runs all DC shows.. So there's a chance albeit a long shot, but still a chance that Berlantiverse might be impacted as a whole. That would be awesome. That would pump a lot of life into all their shows, just... Would they?

Time remnants, wraiths, and Jay Garrick being the cousin of Henry Allen's doppleganger...lol

This show is dumb now. Logic is out the window. The timeline is a mess and is as contrived as Legends of Tomorrow.

This show has become convoluted fanwank. Fanservice over storytelling and respecting the intelligence of the audience.

It's all so silly.

By the time we get to season 5, we're going to have like 6 Flashes in that same moment in time.

Is this what the JSA connections is?

Stopping the Flashpoint Paradoxes effects on other Earths?

Wonder if they will introduce a younger Jay Garrick?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"