The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 7 "Gorilla Warfare"

KillerMcQueen

Superhero
Reaction score
Grodd returns to Central City and kidnaps Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker). Barry (Grant Gustin) and team race to find her before it’s too late. Meanwhile, Cisco (Carlos Valdes) plans his first date with the new barista at Jitters, Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Patty (guest star Shantel VanSanten) begins to suspect Barry is hiding something from her.

The-Flash-970x545.jpg

FLA207B_0178b.jpg

FLA207B_0019b.jpg

FLA207B_0292b.jpg

Last edited:
All words are insufficient to express how excited I am to see Grodd again. :mrk::mrk::mrk:

All words are insufficient to express how excited I am to see Grodd again. :mrk::mrk::mrk:

I was kind of worried of how he would look like without the veil of darkness and shadows but based on the shots that were shown in the trailer, it seems like they've really maintained (if not improved) the quality of his appearance/effects.

The title of two Flash stories.
Looks exciting.

is this episode inspired by King Kong since Caitlin is playing a similar role to that of the female character in King Kong..

How is Barry going to 'race' with a broken spine? XD

How is Barry going to 'race' with a broken spine? XD
That is what I'm most interested in about this episode.
Barry had a hard time fighting against Grodd walking, how will he fight against him here?
I guess his healing ability will take some time to kick in and do its job, maybe 3 days.
He needed 3 hours to full heal from distal-radius fracture, and more than 6 hours to heal from blindness inflicted by Earth-2 Linda.

Wonder if they will provide him with some sort of exoskeleton to help him walk during his day job
What's Barry's excuse to Patty this time?
That's a good question.

is this episode inspired by King Kong since Caitlin is playing a similar role to that of the female character in King Kong..
EEEYYUUGH

Barry needed help beating the Bug Eyed Bandit; did he really think he stood a chance against Zoom...?!!

He had people helping against Zoom, and he had to improvise at that moment with Zoom.

Point is, Barry has gotten his ass handed to him by every super villain he's fought. It's pretty much standard fare.

When Barry can't handle Captain Cold and his Cold Gun, or is unable to outrun Bees, it's really a wonder Zoom didn't tear his head off where he stood.

Point is, Barry has gotten his ass handed to him by every super villain he's fought. It's pretty much standard fare.

That's my only complaint. He gets his ass kicked, then his friends help him. Takes away from having a "powerful" aura. He should be able to dance around all these guys

Yeah, Captain Cold, and his dad weren't even metas and they beat him.

Honestly, you guys really should've prepared to suspend disbelief on this one, Captain Cold was ALWAYS going to be someone presented as a threat, if he hadn't been I'd be annoyed. This isn't a realistic show constantly focused on plausible villain encounters, its a show thats all about being fun, the only real exceptions are when he encounters villains like Reverse Flash and Grodd. I was willing to accept villains like Cold and Heat Wave being able to go toe to toe with the Flash on the show because I was willing to accept it in the comics, and this show has no qualms about embracing the fact that it's a comic book show. Is it unrealistic for him to have trouble with Cold? yes, but it's also unrealistic for him to save people by running into them at 500mph and not shatter their entire body.

In case anyone missed this in the general thread, there's a New Zealand promo with a shocking reveal.

[YT]q5pQIuTgyBg[/YT]

In case anyone missed this in the general thread, there's a New Zealand promo with a shocking reveal.

[YT]q5pQIuTgyBg[/YT]

So,
Wells will be doing what Linda did last episode and pose as his doppelganger to try and fool the villain

Honestly, you guys really should've prepared to suspend disbelief on this one, Captain Cold was ALWAYS going to be someone presented as a threat, if he hadn't been I'd be annoyed. This isn't a realistic show constantly focused on plausible villain encounters, its a show thats all about being fun, the only real exceptions are when he encounters villains like Reverse Flash and Grodd. I was willing to accept villains like Cold and Heat Wave being able to go toe to toe with the Flash on the show because I was willing to accept it in the comics, and this show has no qualms about embracing the fact that it's a comic book show. Is it unrealistic for him to have trouble with Cold? yes, but it's also unrealistic for him to save people by running into them at 500mph and not shatter their entire body.

I just want them to work a little harder to come up with plausible scenarios. But they can't show us Flash disarming multiple gun wielding opponents in literally a second, and then show him cowering behind cover, because he's unable to take a gun away from a single person. I thought Snart was supposed to be smart? He could have always rigged some traps somewhere, endangering civilians, to keep Flash occupied. Or rig his gun to start Freezing, if anyone but him touches it.

Same with Doctor Light. Why was it so difficult for him to get near her, without her noticing? They actually already managed to give us the perfect reason for Light being able to level the playing field, by blinding him. But no, they rather use that moment to give us a cute dating moment where Barry can't see.

Yeah, Captain Cold, and his dad weren't even metas and they beat him.

IIRC Barry didn't get beaten by CC's father, he pretended like he got shot to give Cisco time to get the bomb out of Lisa's head.

So,
Wells will be doing what Linda did last episode and pose as his doppelganger to try and fool the villain

Because it worked so well the last time? If this is the case, they're literally the dumbest smart people on Earth 1 or 2.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"