The Flash The Flash Season 2 Episode 9: "Running to Stand Still"

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
OhhTmOn.jpg

MARK HAMILL, WENTWORTH MILLER AND LIAM MCINTYRE RETURN; KEIYNAN LONSDALE JOINS THE CAST AS WALLY WEST — When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry (Grant Gustin) must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton) meet Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg.

FLA209_A_0027b.jpg

FLA209_A_0288b.jpg

FLA209b_0097b.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a Fun Episode great to see Mark Hamill come back as the Trickster

Mark Hamill +1, curious about this one.

I think we will see him next episode. They don't want us to expect him to appear on this episode in particular, so that's why they did just show us trickster, weather wizard and captain cold in the trailer. In my opinion Zoom will be the midseason finale surprise and Barry will have to use the formula of Wells to reach 1374 km/h x 3 or 4 times to match zoom speed unless he wants to die young. Run or die lol.:whatever::whatever::whatever:

By the way, they said Zoom Speed was current Barry's speed after the injury times 3 or 4.

Speed of sound is 340.3 m/s x 3,6 = 1225.08 km /h ( Mach 1 )

Barry's speed when he get his powers and trains a little bit = 1225,08 km/h ( Mach 1 )

Barry's speed when he travels back in time in the accelerator is 2450 km/h aprox (Mach 2)

Barry's speed after recovering from the injury = 1374 km/h ( Mach 1,12 )

Zoom's speed is 4 times Barry's speed after injury = 5496 km/h ( Mach 4,5 )

Conclusion = Barry runs now as slow as when he got his powers for the first time, and also he still sucks at his best, compared to Zoom

Looking forward to this episode because it looks great and I don't really care for arrow so glad to be back to just the regular flash stuff and with this being the last episode before the break I am wondering what kind of surprise we may get. I don't know if any one else fells this way but I kind of fell like patty and Barry are going to get into a hot spot and then after Barry is going to tell patty he is the flash.

By the way, they said Zoom Speed was current Barry's speed after the injury times 3 or 4.

Speed of sound is 340.3 m/s x 3,6 = 1225.08 km /h ( Mach 1 )

Barry's speed when he get his powers and trains a little bit = 1225,08 km/h ( Mach 1 )

Barry's speed when he travels back in time in the accelerator is 2450 km/h aprox (Mach 2)

Barry's speed after recovering from the injury = 1374 km/h ( Mach 1,12 )

Zoom's speed is 4 times Barry's speed after injury = 5496 km/h ( Mach 4,5 )

Conclusion = Barry runs now as slow as when he got his powers for the first time, and also he still sucks at his best, compared to Zoom

But he ran back in time last episode and he couldn't do that when he first got his powers? Also MPH how fast does he run?

Looking forward to this episode because it looks great and I don't really care for arrow so glad to be back to just the regular flash stuff and with this being the last episode before the break I am wondering what kind of surprise we may get. I don't know if any one else fells this way but I kind of fell like patty and Barry are going to get into a hot spot and then after Barry is going to tell patty he is the flash.
If that's the surprise then it is a letdown. Barry already told half the city he's the Flash. It doesn't mean anything anymore when he tells someone.

The surprise is probably Wally West, which we already know about. Don't have much faith in them surprising us sadly but I hope to be wrong.

Looking forward to this episode because it looks great and I don't really care for arrow so glad to be back to just the regular flash stuff.

I'm not a huge fan of Arrow, all the crossovers did was introduce the rest of the origins to LOT and bump up Arrow's ratings. And cater to Olicity soap opera drama. Flash should focus more on main plot lines and they should be fine.

Looking forward to seeing Wally!

I hope this episode is better than the last one.

But he ran back in time last episode and he couldn't do that when he first got his powers? Also MPH how fast does he run?
I just remember Barry running back in time ( 1 day back ) when Weather Wizard kidnapped Joe on the shore of central city and his speed at that moment was not stated by anyone, so I don't really know in that particular moment. The velocities I posted are the velocities that characters on the show state to be at some points. ( First, when Barry start training with Eobard Thawne ( Earth 1 Wells ) outdoors, Cisco says his speed is near Mach 1 and after that, Barry completely reaches it in order to do the Supersonic Punch against the steel man. In the end of season one, in the particle accelerator, Cisco also states Barry surpassed Mach 2.2. Finally, in season 2 episode 8, Earth 2 Wells states that Barry's velocity is barely 1374 ( Mach 1.12 ) and also that Zoom surpasses him by 3 or 4 times at that point, because of genetics, physical strength, attitude, etc. )

The conversions are:

Barry's speed beginning = 1225.08 km/h = 761.18 m/h ( Mach 1 )

Barry's speed end season one = 2695.18 km/h = 1674.6 m/h ( Mach 2.2 )

Barry's speed after recovery = 1374 km/h = 853.76 m/h ( Mach 1.12 )

Zoom's speed = 5496 km/h = 3415.06 m/h ( Mach 4.5 ) :waa:

Will they reveal Zoom's identity just like they did with Reverse Flash?

Can't wait for Hamill. Then TFA comes out next week. Boom.

looking forward to wally west debut tonight. huge wally west fan

"Me kill a hundered families? Nah that's up too you. Im happy just to take your life" lol very good dialogue imo Weather wizard being savage as vandal! And im so happy there doing the bombs around the city thing again. Atleast there is a reason why barry will be getting hit, instead of the show writers having us believe he can grab bullets out of the air one minute, but get caught slipping a paper in his pocket at superspeed or not able to disarm a senior citizen of a bomb trigger.

Hey, I just had a phone call and missed the last scene and a half. I muted it when Barry talked about time travel and turned it back on with Snart. I saw Joe looking sad so I figured the context, but what happened?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"